• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isn‘t that all done now, and all of the conditions that would have lead to further payments now been met?
I am not sure about that.

Antony Moxey

I’m not 100%, I just thought I read it on here a while back.

JGrecian23

I am not sure about that.
I thought the only possible extra money from Ollie relates to sell-on fee only. All the appearance clauses have been met I thought.

But then again I thought Ampadu was on loan to Leeds so what do I know!

Bridgy 81

Just looked them up to see if they did mail orders.
Doesn't seem so. :(

The pies were so nice we asked about that for our future reference.
Although they don’t advertize a mail order service they told us if you contact them via their email (which is on their Facebook page) then they can arrange to post some out 🙂

Bridgy 81

Welcome to the promised land Bridgy. Trust you had a good stay.
We did thanks.
We always enjoy a few days in Bude.
Funnily enough, if that’s you in your avatar photo, I think I may have spotted you the last time we were down.
If so it was during the day and you were in a group of people chatting on Granville Terrace near Temple.
I was reluctant to approach and intervene because:
a. It may have been a bit impolite.
b. It may not have even been you.
c. I didn’t fancy gibbering on about Exeweb to a bemused stranger and being carted off by Bude’s Constabulary and putting a dampener on our trip.
I’ll look out for you again next time.
And for Ollie Watkins (just so I keep onside with @Devon Red and his pithy comment yesterday in post 8,121) 🙂

Alistair20000

I thought the only possible extra money from Ollie relates to sell-on fee only. All the appearance clauses have been met I thought.
Yes I think that might be right

andrew p long

As we're in the fallow period between City games here's an old story for a bit of a laugh.

Steve Evans then of Mansfield trying to buy Ollie for 350k in January 2017. Love the bit where it is said 'Exeter are unlikely to succumb even if the offer is raised to £500,000'

Banksy

As we're in the fallow period between City games here's an old story for a bit of a laugh.

Steve Evans then of Mansfield trying to buy Ollie for 350k in January 2017. Love the bit where it is said 'Exeter are unlikely to succumb even if the offer is raised to £500,000'

Blimey , they were really pushing the boat out with that corny bid. Hasn’t aged very well , should have asked Exeweb.

budegrecian

We did thanks.
We always enjoy a few days in Bude.
Funnily enough, if that’s you in your avatar photo, I think I may have spotted you the last time we were down.
If so it was during the day and you were in a group of people chatting on Granville Terrace near Temple.
I was reluctant to approach and intervene because:
a. It may have been a bit impolite.
b. It may not have even been you.
c. I didn’t fancy gibbering on about Exeweb to a bemused stranger and being carted off by Bude’s Constabulary and putting a dampener on our trip.
I’ll look out for you again next time.
And for Ollie Watkins (just so I keep onside with @Devon Red and his pithy comment yesterday in post 8,121) 🙂
That is me in the avatar photo and you probably did spot me in Granville Terrace; I was likely on my way to or from Bude Social Club.
If you’re coming down again in the future, feel free to pm me and I’ll take you in for a pint.

Bridgy 81

That is me in the avatar photo and you probably did spot me in Granville Terrace; I was likely on my way to or from Bude Social Club.
If you’re coming down again in the future, feel free to pm me and I’ll take you in for a pint.
Thanks, will do.
I’ll buy the pies.