• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ollie back from suspension for Villa’s game away to Palace this Sunday.

I wish referees would issue yellow cards for this latest fad that keepers have cottoned on to: Clutching the ball to their chest and deliberately going to ground to waste time! Referee's should start the six second rule for keepers from the time a keeper falls flat like that! Barrows keeper was taking up 10-12 seconds before releasing the ball, if you include that caper!
Agreed. It's a dive in any other circumstances, so a yellow card is in order.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harry Kane definitely on his way. If Ollie can finish the season with a bang and break into the Euro Squad he could well attract interest from Spurs.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harry Kane definitely on his way. If Ollie can finish the season with a bang and break into the Euro Squad he could well attract interest from Spurs.
Not necessarily. He's said he wants to leave but apparently has three years left on his contract.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
So long as all the financial aspects can be kept under control, I think there is only one place Kane is going. Man City. Aguero is on his way and City need a new striker. He wants to win trophies and there's no place better to do that currently.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not necessarily. He's said he wants to leave but apparently has three years left on his contract.
I assume you are referring to Kane not Ollie in those remarks?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
So long as all the financial aspects can be kept under control, I think there is only one place Kane is going. Man City. Aguero is on his way and City need a new striker. He wants to win trophies and there's no place better to do that currently.
You would have thought so yes. However, with the lad Torres being touted as the new wonderkid and Jesus as back up do Man City even need Kane and can they keep three number 9's happy?

Grecian2K

If Kane were to join Jesus at Citeh would that make him a Judas in the eyes of Spurs fans?

DB9

If Kane were to join Jesus at Citeh would that make him a Judas in the eyes of Spurs fans?
Will he be "Able" to?

IndoMike

I say no-ah and I say no-ah again.

#I'll get me sarong