• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Boyo

The below was posted on the Brentford forum. This would be in addition to the 15%/20% sell on. Does anyone know if there's any truth to this? It; would be worth another £1m!!!

>Exeter are also due 3.5% of the TOTAL fee as a solidarity contribution as he was there for 9 years through the youth system, by my reckoning.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I want my cut. Trust member and all that.
The club have just announced that the monthly prize for the City Foundation has gone up to 1m.

Reactions: GJW

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Messi has been seen arriving at the Cat & Fiddle in a helicopter

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The below was posted on the Brentford forum. This would be in addition to the 15%/20% sell on. Does anyone know if there's any truth to this? It; would be worth another £1m!!!

>Exeter are also due 3.5% of the TOTAL fee as a solidarity contribution as he was there for 9 years through the youth system, by my reckoning.
Perhaps thats included in the original deal as in 16.5% sell on + 3.5% solidarity contribution.

tommoore85

Every day is a school day. Looks accurate based on this . My math suggesting 4%

tommoore85

sorry for the size of that

DawlishBouy

The 3.5% add on is something to do with UEFA transfer regulations. And I believe that is the basis as to why there might be more money due when Swansea sell Grimes.

21 Solidarity mechanism
If a professional is transferred before the expiry of his contract, any club that has contributed to his education and training shall receive a proportion of the compensation paid to his former club (solidarity contribution). The provisions concerning solidarity contributions are set out in Annexe 5 of these regulations.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Every day is a school day. Looks accurate based on this . My math suggesting 4%

View attachment 3456
Even better news then if he does well at Villa and gets another good move.

(Yes, let's not get ahead of ourselves 🙂)

tommoore85

The 3.5% add on is something to do with UEFA transfer regulations. And I believe that is the basis as to why there might be more money due when Swansea sell Grimes.

21 Solidarity mechanism
If a professional is transferred before the expiry of his contract, any club that has contributed to his education and training shall receive a proportion of the compensation paid to his former club (solidarity contribution). The provisions concerning solidarity contributions are set out in Annexe 5 of these regulations.
Seems like i'm not the only one sat at work with nothing better to do

CWH-NYC_

And a very good day to you all!! Bingo!