• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Official site competitions

Grecian1987

Has anyone ever entered a competition to win anything through the official site? I ask because I entered one weeks ago to win a copy of FIFA 11. The closing date was after the Notts County game 2 and a half weeks ago, with 'winners to be announced shortly afterwards.'

I have chased this up but haven't heard anything back about it. It would be a shame if the site had multiple stories to push people to enter, but never gave out the prizes...

Plus I want to know whether I have to put it on my list to Father Christmas ;)

OfficialECFC

Grecian1987, Steve Perryman is judging this FIFA 11 competition and he's a busy guy so unlike Burts Bonus for example we cant do a lucky draw in the office.

But I can assure you that the prizes will most definitely be given out, as they are with all our competitions.

chrisnaan

I know two people that have won a Burts Bonus.

AndyB

I have won a Burts Bonus competition :) , as has my brother.

Parklife

Grecian1987, Steve Perryman is judging this FIFA 11 competition and he's a busy guy so unlike Burts Bonus for example we cant do a lucky draw in the office.

But I can assure you that the prizes will most definitely be given out, as they are with all our competitions.
Any reason why the winners of Burt's are not publicised on the web or in the match day programme?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I got the first Burts Bonus correct (didn't win, grrr!), but since Pete (or whoever does it) remembered to block out the player's number from future draws I've been stumped!

Cheggers

;);)

I like Burts Crips!!!

I got the first Burts Bonus correct (didn't win, grrr!), but since Pete (or whoever does it) remembered to block out the player's number from future draws I've been stumped!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
WTF is a Burt's Bonus?

Parklife

WTF is a Burt's Bonus?
Do you not read the Official Site or the matchday programme?

A377 Lad

I entered the "to what lengths have you gone to to see Exeter play" competetion and I know it sounds arrogant but i'm suprised I didn't win, is that the one you are referring to Grecian 1987?

Last edited: