• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Official exeter city v barnet matchday thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have I got the wrong date? City are at home today, right?
City to win by one or two goals. Please win City - we want some excitement at the end of the season. COYR etc

IndoMike

Oops. Capital letters went wrong.

Rog H K

Oops. Capital letters went wrong.
6/10 for effort Mike. (smoke)

Did you know:
On this day in 1471 the Yorkists under Edward IV defeat the Lancastrians under the Earl of Warwick at the Battle of Barnet. The Earl is killed and Edward IV resumes the throne.
You learn something every day on Exeweb(boffin)

Wonder what today will bring?

IndoMike

6/10 for effort Mike. (smoke)

Did you know:
On this day in 1471 the Yorkists under Edward IV defeat the Lancastrians under the Earl of Warwick at the Battle of Barnet. The Earl is killed and Edward IV resumes the throne.
You learn something every day on Exeweb(boffin)

Wonder what today will bring?
A very generous score, Rog. Lets hope Lord Tisdale will defeat the Barnetians on the field of battle, or will he be crying "A left back, a left back, my Lorddom for a left back" ?

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Staying up until the small hours again, a win please chaps UTC......any news on Holmes ?

Banksy

The game that determines whether we are serious about the playoffs or not.So come on Tisdale , show you mean business and make some positive selections.

fred binneys head

Your title could be a lot better Mike, but you were there mate. Whilst the rest of us were sleeping, assuming we would be served a matchday thread by someone, it was you that went the extra mile. For that, I personally salute you and am forever in your debt.

Just ****ing do it properly next time, muppet.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Am hoping for a good Friday. 3 points needed to ensure we're in the playoffs and put some distance from some the chasing pack.

See you in the real ale bar later.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

You're not listening to Paul Tisdale, Hants - even if we win 10-0 today, we won't be in the play offs. Only at the end of the season, if we finish between 4th and 7th will we be "in the play offs".

contrabombarde

I'm not sure that I can live with that title in lower case. It grates as much as "could of" . I desperately want a win today but fear that if we do then this will set a precedent.

Joking apart, COYR and give us a display to make up for last week.