• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

October/March International break

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
With Yanic withdrawing from the Suriname squad it'll be just the two internationals players from Exeter City this weekend.

Viljami Sinisal (Finland). Finland face Slovenia (away) on Saturday with a 5pm kick off. Then at home to Kazakhstan in their second UEFA Euro 2024 qualifier. Kick off at 5pm on Tuesday.

Vincent Harper (Kenya). Kenya play Russia in a friendly on Monday with a 5pm, kick off.

Hopefully they'll return without any injuries.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Feel free to find your own translation!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

tom_ecfc

IMG_8835.jpeg
FYI - If you click on the post it then shows a ‘translate post’ just above the photo. 🙂

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
FYI - If you click on the post it then shows a ‘translate post’ just above the photo. 🙂
That's disappointing I quoted a betting tweet :(

tom_ecfc

That's disappointing I quoted a betting tweet :(
🟡Yellow card for @Hants_red

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't do betting.

Colesman Ballz

Vincent Harper (Kenya). Kenya play Russia in a friendly on Monday with a 5pm, kick off.
I thought FIFA had banned Russia ? Does this mean that the ban only applies to competitive matches and not friendlies ? Bit "half arsed" if you ask me, bur I suppose that this is FIFA after all, and one shouldn't be surprised !

andrew p long

it appears that both Finland games are live in the UK on Viaplay 1 (one of the few sports channels that I don't have access to)

However as both of those games are Euro qualifiers most likely that Vil Sinisalo will be on the bench?

denzel

I thought FIFA had banned Russia ? Does this mean that the ban only applies to competitive matches and not friendlies ? Bit "half arsed" if you ask me, bur I suppose that this is FIFA after all, and one shouldn't be surprised !
I'm not sure its FIFA sanctioned. Russia seem to be palling up with many countries in Africa, they played Cameroon recently