• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Something completely different Al. My daughter Hayley always liked Ms Blackman to the extent she named my granddaughter after her. Hon recently wrote to Ms Blackman and received at letter from her agent saying she was deeply touched and wished her well in her emerging acting career. My link shows the film 'Decrypted' which is expected to be released in December. Looking down the cast list you will see Honor Davis-Pye plays young Beth. Looking at the photos I'm sure you will recognize Dorchester.

Morning Stuffers.

In these gloomy times that is great to see. (y) How self assured young Honor is; aged only 9 when filmed ? Well done to her. You and her parents must be very proud of her.

Yes, I can pick out Dorchester in the pics.

Not sure about the "distressed jeans" mind :)

Colesman Ballz

Morning Stuffers.

In these gloomy times that is great to see. (y) How self assured young Honor is; aged only 9 when filmed ? Well done to her. You and her parents must be very
Echo these sentiments ! If she goes to on to have a great career, maybe in years to come she might even feature in the Social Club's "Yay or Nay" Thread !

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Echo these sentiments ! If she goes to on to have a great career, maybe in years to come she might even feature in the Social Club's "Yay or Nay" Thread !
That is what is worrying me CB. :unsure: :unsure:;)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Morning Stuffers.

In these gloomy times that is great to see. (y) How self assured young Honor is; aged only 9 when filmed ? Well done to her. You and her parents must be very proud of her.

Yes, I can pick out Dorchester in the pics.

Not sure about the "distressed jeans" mind :)
Thanks for your reply Al, I believe the filming is ongoing but recently delayed for obvious reasons. Her mum phoned me yesterday that she has been signed up for yet another Film when that one is in the can.

Alistair20000

....the Social Club's "Yay or Nay" Thread !
We do not seem to have these of the type you refer to any more. I recall some rearing up when the last one was started saying they are inappropriate nowadays.

DB9

We do not seem to have these of the type you refer to any more. I recall some rearing up when the last one was started saying they are inappropriate nowadays.
These are exceptional times though Al ;) :D

Alistair20000

These are exceptional times though Al ;) :D
They are indeed.

I dare you to start one ;)

Sir Stirling Moss , motor racing ace , aged 90

iscalad

Sir Stirling Moss , motor racing ace , aged 90
Sad news. A sporting legend.

Tim Long