• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Joey Benjamin. Played cricket for Surrey and a few caps for England in the 90's. He was only 60.
I was lucky enough to meet him a couple of times, lovely fella

RIP

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bill Harkin 83, who designed the original Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury in1971.

Perhaps it might be appropriate to lay his body/ashes to rest beneath the current version ? RIP.

Oldsmobile-88

Lou Ottens(94) Inventor of the audio cassette tape.

C30 C60 C90. Go..

Banksy

C30 C60 C90. Go..
Many’s the hours I spent untwisting and smoothing out snarl ups I had with them.All our yesterdays .

Reactions: DB9

Banksy

C30 C60 C90. Go..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sarah Everard, kidnapped, murdered and her body buried in a Kent wood.

DB9

This is a very sad moment for her family and friends, Mine and I'm sure everyone on here heart's goes out to her and her loved ones. RIP

Banksy

So very sad , with so much searching going on round these parts I just pray there is no one else.

DB9

So very sad , with so much searching going on round here I just pray there is no one else.
We do have to remember, Though this is a tragic event, It is still very rare in this country a person, Be it adult or child come to such a tragic end, Thankfully. Of course that is no comfort to her family and friends but to the wider population we do not see this very often.

Mr Jinx

We do have to remember, Though this is a tragic event, It is still very rare in this country a person, Be it adult or child come to such a tragic end, Thankfully. Of course that is no comfort to her family and friends but to the wider population we do not see this very often.

And let's be thankful that she was found so quickly. Rewind 30 years and there wouldn't have been CCTV everywhere to follow her final route. Not forgetting all the other technology. If this was still the Eighties there's every chance she'd never have been found. We've come a long way and are much safer for it.

Reactions: DB9