• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nut Job Missus

Sergeant

The missus had a massive benny at me at 3am this morning because I refused to get up and help her cook/prepare a meal for 14 people for this evening.

So come on exewebbers, when has your other half blown a gasket when you have done nohing wrong?

Rog H K

The missus had a massive benny at me at 3am this morning because I refused to get up and help her cook/prepare a meal for 14 people for this evening.

So come on exewebbers, when has your other half blown a gasket when you have done nohing wrong?
3am and the meal is for this pm evening? I think that is a little early! I'd have a banny at her! What were you doing, an 8 course meal?

Last edited:

Sergeant

It would seem that the stress of parboiling some spuds and chopping a few onions is quite intense and needs a safety net of 14 hours in case something goes cataclysmically wrong.

Day off work today and already two beers in, could be a long day.

Rog H K

It would seem that the stress of parboiling some spuds and chopping a few onions is quite intense and needs a safety net of 14 hours in case something goes cataclysmically wrong.

Day off work today and already two beers in, could be a long day.
Have fun Serg.
PS. Don't overcook the spuds.;)

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Depends on who invited them. If they're your friends then you should be cooking, if it's her friends then she should. If joint friends.....and so forth

Sergeant

Depends on who invited them. If they're your friends then you should be cooking, if it's her friends then she should. If joint friends.....and so forth
I have no friends. I'm a one man wolfpack

ME16 Grecian

Backing Tisdale from the Garden of England
I have no friends. I'm a one man wolfpack
haha, how many beers down are you now?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sounds like a car keys in the bowl kind of do to me.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
My girlfriend once lost it with me because I went out all day to work, returned home to cook the tea made her a couple cups of tea and let her watch whatever it was she wanted to watch on tv.

Yes that's right, she moaned that I did everything for her. Seriously.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
When the Missus was pregnant she had a thing for mint Magnums. Lo and behold, upon finishing Cricket there was a message for me asking to pick one up. Only the shop didn't have any, so I got her a replacement mint choccy ice cream. She hit the roof.