• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nuneaton Away

Hmmm...a plan forms...
BOS
I prefer the beer and the food in the Acorn. Both have decent heated smoking areas, both have big car parks, the Crows Nest and Sky and tings, the Acorn does not.
However, the Acorn is on a mini shopping thingy, with a Subway and a blinking good chippy, along with a newsagents and a cashpoint.

Scooterboy 65

I don't see why not Scooterboy, it is exactly the same as the home end and there are flat spaces either end of the stand so you should be OK.
Nice one Cheers for that info WCBlue

According to Nuneaton's official site
'Exeter City has already taken an allocation of 1050 tickets, meaning a record crowd can be expected at Liberty Way.'

http://www.nuneatontown.net/ClubPages/ShowClubArticlePage.aspx?articleID=515

Red the Paper

Banned
I am working in Warwickshire the week before and have no intention of driving back up to watch City

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone thinking about the Chooo Chooo.Its £73-70 for a return(anytrain) from ESD..

£26 singles are available,but do not give much time pre-match(arrive 1423)..

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone thinking about the Chooo Chooo.Its £73-70 for a return(anytrain) from ESD..

£26 singles are available,but do not give much time pre-match(arrive 1423)..

Russ and others take note. It is possible to break the journey down with walk on fares. Makes it a little bit more reasonable seeing as cheap advanced tickets will be difficult to come by at this stage.

Exeter St Davids to Taunton off-peak day return = £9.40
Taunton to Bristol Temple Meads off-peak day return = £10.40
Bristol Temple Meads to Cheltenham Spa off-peak day return = £7.40
Cheltenham Spa to Nuneaton off-peak return = £24.50

Total = £51.70

If you hold a Senior, Young Persons, Forces or Disabled Railcard it comes to £34.25

I emphasise you can buy these tickets on the day from St Davids ticket office and dont need to order them online beforehand.

Last edited:
hop in a cab (they are bloody expensive, I think second most expensive taxi fares in England outside London).
Cab from train station to ground costs £5.90, ask to go via Hinckley Road, it is quicker and cheaper than the way cabbies would normally take you

CITY CASUAL

According to Nuneaton's official site
'Exeter City has already taken an allocation of 1050 tickets, meaning a record crowd can be expected at Liberty Way.'

http://www.nuneatontown.net/ClubPages/ShowClubArticlePage.aspx?articleID=515
When do the tickets go on sale?

West Cheshire Blue

According to our website we are awaiting confirmation from the FA/ITV as to whether the game is televised before the game can be confirmed on Sat or Sun.
The confirmation is expected today.

cityno1ledgend

any information on this as its not on tv.

Last edited: