• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Now...............

general zod

that your looking at relegation and the imminent departure of Tisdale i was just wondering where all the foul mouthed vitriolic anti Argyle bile has gone?
Looks like Brent will make his takeover soon and not long after the wind will be back in our sails.....when the glove is on the other hand you have to be able to take it......he who laughs last and all that!!

KARMA!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like Brent will make his takeover soon
Now where have we heard that a takeover will be completed soon before?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch!

general zod

It will happen mark my words....the wheels of history are about to change yet again!!

grecian55

that your looking at relegation and the imminent departure of Tisdale i was just wondering where all the foul mouthed vitriolic anti Argyle bile has gone?
Looks like Brent will make his takeover soon and not long after the wind will be back in our sails.....when the glove is on the other hand you have to be able to take it......he who laughs last and all that!!

KARMA!
B*ll*cks !;)

general zod

Come on chaps!!
You were happy to dish it out previously!!

IBA

Are you Truro in disguise?

Jersey Tone

Come on chaps!!
You were happy to dish it out previously!!
There will be plenty more opportunities to dish it out in the future. You're still sh*t, broke and bottom of the pile. You reckon Brent will be injecting millions so that you tw*ts can get out of the league?? The naievity you display in your comments is the reason why you ended up in the position your now in.

Say hello to the Conference, have fun at Barrow!!! Here's hoping you go pop in the near future!!

general zod

There will be plenty more opportunities to dish it out in the future. You're still sh*t, broke and bottom of the pile. You reckon Brent will be injecting millions so that you tw*ts can get out of the league?? The naievity you display in your comments is the reason why you ended up in the position your now in.

Say hello to the Conference, have fun at Barrow!!! Here's hoping you go pop in the near future!!
This is where your bitterness astounds me!!
Not once when you were in trouble did i meet any Argyle fans that wanted you to go bust! after all you cant take the **** out of a team that dont exist can you my bitter grecian freind?
Weve had our bad times and we are about to rise again..........................Behold!!! come on ...BOY ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE THESE LAST FEW YEARS ..WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AS THEY SAY!!

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry LGZ, you have just dropped off the radar, so tell us, how are you getting on ?

I hear you tried to sign one of our players on loan, but he told you f*ck off.

general zod

Sorry LGZ, you have just dropped off the radar, so tell us, how are you getting on ?

I hear you tried to sign one of our players on loan, but he told you f*ck off.
get f*cked
this board has become a plethora of anti argyle rants...and how you wanted us to go bust.
we aint out the sh*t yet but even i know with the latest signs the only way is up.
really going to enjoy our revenge next season