• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Now this is funny

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just been down and bought the League paper as normal and while looking through i noticed a letter page 6

" I know plym@uth have tremendous problems on and off the pitch but our local rivals Exeter City have problems on the pitch
First they play like donkeys in the JP area final and lose to Brentford then discover they paid £200,000 for a pitch that holds water like a garden pond.
After last Tuesday night's postponement against Swindon due to a waterlogged pitch why dont Exeter groundshare with Argiggle.
We could do with the money." Rodney Beresford, Plym@uth

Well what more needs to be said, ok we didnt have a brilliant game with Brentford and lost and the pitch had quite a large amount of water the previous 24hrs before the game with Swindon which was a bit of a let down for both sets of fans and i would rather the game get called off than rip it to bits and have players play on mud for the rest of the season like Wigan's pitch the other week.
But £200,000 where did the muppet get that figure from ? And most importantly GROUNDSHARE with that lot down the road, FFS is this guy on some sort of mind bending drugs to think that we would want to line the pockets of the money men in charge down there is cause for an insanity plea from his doctors and for us to bring ourselves down to their level to play football there on a weekly basis is cause for him to be locked up promptly and the key thrown away PMSL

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rodney - you PLONKER!!!

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
This is by far the funniest thing though http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/plymouth_argyle/9401625.stm <Argufawling>