• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Now If You'd Done Your Research Properly........

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster

graiser

And it's so perfect in Excreta is it ? get your head out of your stupid arse

tagz

The locals and even people who have lived here a while hate people who speak properly or are from London, or somewhere cooler than Exeter, which let's face it, is anywhere (well maybe some worse places up North!, Scunthorpe for one!). A old fashioned bigoted crappy place to live. I lasted 4 years and think I deserve a medal as I also managed to escape!
The worst things about Exeter, there are so many things, where do I start, very very very backward, ignorant, rude, plebby, zero dress sense, hate out of towners and too far away from the rest of the country.
And that's just Tisdale

tigertony

Now If You'd Done Your Research Properly.......
You would have known that the mighty greens play in green and you may not have put green on your reserve strip

The new shirt was launched nearly a fortnight ago ....... it has meant that the third shirt contains green stripes.
Really couldn't make it up (rofl)

Curley

Get off that *****ing high horse. Exeter has the same mindless thugs, they are just richer and snobbier and rather than kicking off they will get there 50k an hour lawyer on you. I find Exeter one of the most unwelcoming places I have ever been, the people are obnoxious and massively arrogant. All in all Exeter is equally a bad a ****hole as Plymouth. FACT.

Silver fox

Get off that *****ing high horse. Exeter has the same mindless thugs, they are just richer and snobbier and rather than kicking off they will get there 50k an hour lawyer on you. I find Exeter one of the most unwelcoming places I have ever been, the people are obnoxious and massively arrogant. All in all Exeter is equally a bad a ****hole as Plymouth. FACT.
Your always welcome at my place Curls (punch)

Spoonz Red E

Exeter has the same mindless thugs, they are just richer and snobbier and rather than kicking off they will get there 50k an hour lawyer on you.
Too right. After closing time on a Saturday night you can't move in the High Street due to the queues at the diamond studded ATMs and QCs bedecked in fine silks and powdered wigs whiter than an Argyle fan's knuckles after 90 minutes against Wycombe.

Spoonz Red E

Now If You'd Done Your Research Properly.......
You would have known that the mighty greens play in green and you may not have put green on your reserve strip

The new shirt was launched nearly a fortnight ago ....... it has meant that the third shirt contains green stripes.
Really couldn't make it up (rofl)
From the team that nicked our white stripes as long ago as 1975 ;)

graiser

Look you bheys shouldn't be smarting so much, it was only a friendly after all, just like all the other friendlies you haven't won, it's a learning curve, don't you fret too much ;(

Spoonz Red E

Fluminense friendlies or bloomin' easy friendlies.

I know which ones I prefer ....