• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Norwich and Yeovil ticket delivery?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry quick question so have no time to search and find the right thread...

Have these been sent out yet? Cos I ain't got mine...!

angelic upstart

Are Norwich tickets still available? I find myself free that Saturday.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nor have I!

Lister

I'm only guessing here but I would imagine that they'll do ticket dispatch in one go. I would think they'll process all orders on say Wednesday next week and get them posted that day to hit doorsteps on Thursday and Friday. Anything ordered after the cut off is then available for collection at SJP?

I doubt they're popping a ticket in an envelope when you ring up.

Like I said, just guessing.

DELIVERY:
Ticket dispatch dates are often dependent on the event promoter or venue. Therefore we must advise you that the latest expected delivery date of your ticket(s) will be 10 days before the event takes place. If you are making a booking within 14 days of the performance, the latest delivery date will be 72 hours before the event. However, please rest assured that every endeavour will be made to deliver your tickets as soon as possible. Tickets can only be sent to the cardholder’s registered billing address.

Customers who book from outside of the UK, for events where the tickets are not replaceable, will be sent a receipt only. The tickets will be made available for collection on the day of the performance. Information regarding Box Office Opening Hours will be available approximately 7 days before the event.

If you wish to track your booking please take one of the following options:-

Email: [email protected]
Please provide full details of your booking including SURNAME, INITIALS and booking reference number. We have a target response time of 48 hours between Monday to Friday 9am-5pm only and excluding Bank Holidays. We ask for your patience during extremely busy times when replies may be unavoidably delayed.

OR

Telephone Customer Services 08444 99 99 55 Please provide full details of your booking including SURNAME, INITIALS and booking reference number or your payment card number.

STURTZ

Applied for my Naaaaarige ticket but Yoevil won't be all ticket....

Will it???????

GrecianInWales

I'm only guessing here but I would imagine that they'll do ticket dispatch in one go. I would think they'll process all orders on say Wednesday next week and get them posted that day to hit doorsteps on Thursday and Friday. Anything ordered after the cut off is then available for collection at SJP?

I doubt they're popping a ticket in an envelope when you ring up.

Like I said, just guessing.
Um, ok, that's not good given that I ordered the tickets to be delivered to my home address and I'm heading down to Devon on Thursday / Friday (depending on work)... may have to ring them and check (not that I want to panic or chase them).

And before you say anything, when I ordered about 2-3 weeks ago, it didn't occur to me in the slightest the tickets wouldn't be ready before I headed back to Devon. Partly my fault, I know.

TimG

does anyone know when the deadline for tiuckets for the norwich game is, as i am not going to know if i am able to go till prob thursday at the earliest and would hate to miss it if i could go and found out to late. Damm all-ticket matchs i doubt this one is ever going to be a sell-out.

Nigel E

Um, ok, that's not good given that I ordered the tickets to be delivered to my home address and I'm heading down to Devon on Thursday / Friday (depending on work)
I booked mine over the phone, and I seem to remember that they said the tickets would go in the post sometime during w/c 3rd August. So they might turn up later this week.

greenawayr

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10436~1744507,00.html

Update on the tickets.

I'm now confused, and possibly naffed off.

It states that the Norwich game is an all ticket affair, but that they anticipate people being able to pay on the gate for the Big Bank.

Now in my language All-Ticket means that you have to have a ticket in advance to get. I'm pretty sure about this because once after driving an hour to Exeter down for the Auto-Windscreen area final against Bristol City (many moons ago) we were told that it was all ticket and we weren't allowed in (along with 12 others who were stood outside). So anyway, that my understanding on the term All Ticket!

So have I just given £2.50 to Ticketzone for absolutely no reason or is the club talking bollox?