• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton away build up and predictions.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
We have a truly awful record against Northampton. Including our record 9-0 drubbing back in the 50s.
We do and I don't know why. I know I detest their ground. (n)

Last match I saw there was in March 2019 when we lost 2-1. Alex Hartridge was playing one of his early League 2 games for us, had a real 'mare and was subbed at half time. :(

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
We do and I don't know why. I know I detest their ground. (n)
:(
Same for me. Possibly my least favourite ground to visit hence why i'm giving it a miss on Sat

tonykellowfan

It's probably the closest ground to me since MK Dons got relegated, so I like it. Fans are decent you can go in the home sections and no one cares.

larrywilkie

How many tickets sold?
526 was mentioned yesterday??

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How many tickets sold?

grecIAN Harris

We have a truly awful record against Northampton. Including our record 9-0 drubbing back in the 50s.
I can remember when we dumped them 5-0 on the open day of the season under Colin Appleton.

JW57++

I can remember a game at their place where City scored an injury time winner.....I think so anyways.
We won 2-1 in an early season game there about 10 years ago. John O’Flynn scored a very late winner.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can remember when we dumped them 5-0 on the open day of the season under Colin Appleton.
that was at home - the truly awful record is away

andrew p long

So which academy graduate gets a start to keep that run going? No Sonny Cox..

If Diabate is edged out by Sweenz/Aimson then I'd go for Jake Richards to start again. Harry Kite is due an outing, but that's probably next week. Or Borges?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
one is deffo starting as i cant see gary giving up on the record with two games to go