• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton away build up and predictions.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Early kick off at 1400 and I predict that will put cats among many people's pigeons. Also predict a ding dong of a score draw to end the season's travels. 2-2 with goals from Cole and Yanic.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got this down as a meaningless defeat but reminds me of the season we secured promotion with a slender hard fought victory over Barrow. Matt Taylor virtually insisted all the players went out and got ******! Had little hope for our long trip to Northampton but the boys somehow pulled it together to get a highly creditable draw. We're more professional than that now and think we can get a similar result.
Cobblers 1 City 1 Cole

tom_ecfc

Can seen us being edged out 2-1 for this one.

Ashford Grecian

I predict several won't realise and rock up at HT

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another comfortable win. 3-1 City. Sinisalo hatrick

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
☁9️⃣
⬇
🌎
🤕

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Going for a narrow 2-1 win. Been there a few times but never seen them win. The only highlight I got a mixed grill for half price at the pub near the ground.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We have a truly awful record against Northampton. Including our record 9-0 drubbing back in the 50s.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can remember a game at their place where City scored an injury time winner.....I think so anyways.

How many tickets sold?