• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

Average Joe

To be fair I would still have him back. When you resign a player in such way it can only make him more hungry. I've got a lot of time for Ajose and actually wanted to see more of him last season.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
How is a senior player who refused to train with the squad a good example for the kids in the academy ? Good coach or not, I wouldn't touch him with a shitty stick.

jrg333

I've got a lot of time for Ajose
Well that's more time than he has for our club, or its supporters, or his teammates. How can you possibly like someone who refused to train for two seasons while being one of our top earners? That's despicable. Ajose shouldn't be anywhere near our academy unless we want them to develop into work-shy wasters as well...

If the rumours are true, it can surely only be the case that his contract hadn't expired this summer and we had to try and find something that he's actually willing to do for his wages, since training and scoring goals didn't seem to be part of the deal...

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Been told he coaches in the academy set up now.
That would answer why I've seen him at The Cat and Fiddle as The Academy train before the Women.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well that's more time than he has for our club, or its supporters, or his teammates. How can you possibly like someone who refused to train for two seasons while being one of our top earners? That's despicable. Ajose shouldn't be anywhere near our academy unless we want them to develop into work-shy wasters as well...

If the rumours are true, it can surely only be the case that his contract hadn't expired this summer and we had to try and find something that he's actually willing to do for his wages, since training and scoring goals didn't seem to be part of the deal...
If this is true there is something very wrong behind the scenes - add this to the sudden loss of both our Retail Manager and now Commercial Director at this time in the season is of some concern.
I hope that fans at our supposedly fan owned club get honest answers to questions posed at the Trust AGM.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Jake Taylor singled him out as being great coaching behind the scenes in one of his echo columns a while ago.
Like others I was disappointed in his contribution as a player but if his coaching is good I'm fine with that.
Indeed Spoonz.

dontpassback

There are rumours on social media that he's here in a coaching role. 🤔
Let’s hope he isn’t doing the mechanical services on the coaches we use,maybe that was the cause of the harrowgate breakdown :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

DawlishBouy

How is a senior player who refused to train with the squad a good example for the kids in the academy ? Good coach or not, I wouldn't touch him with a shitty stick.
When Ajose played with the younger players in the EFL Trophy games last season his attitude towards them and the game was superb and it was quite clear they appreciated his prescence alongside them. I would imagine the Academy players are delighted to have him as a coach.
Repeat the cr*p about refusing to train enough times I guess the myth becomes reality for some.

Grecian Max

Was sat behind me in the stanno stand. Block A

Grecian Max

With all the other academy lot and the kids