• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
No , but I suspect Taylor would like to kick him in the testimonials.
He'll be at the front of the queue.

tonykellowfan

Christ devonlive is a terrible website.

gui

No , but I suspect Taylor would like to kick him in the testimonials.
🤣

gilbertshoot

'... neither willing...'
If I refuse to do my job I would be sacked. Why could we not do the same? Its these ludicrous contracts that need looking at.

Langer

Unusual to announce a departure before the end of the season/contract reading between the lines perhaps he’s been put on garden duty for the rest of the season for reasons we haven’t got to the bottom of yet although it seems fairly obvious there’s been a falling out.If Nicky has had a difficult period in his life i wish him well like I would anyone.

Last edited:

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unusual to announce a departure before the end of the season/contract reading between the lines perhaps he’s been put on garden duty for the rest of the season
Hope the garden doesn't have any artificial grass or plants.

SimonBB

“We were so close last season and for whatever reason, Nicky was neither willing or able to provide that little bit extra at the top end of the pitch......” still needs a full explanation about how this went so wrong and with him more or less refusing to play. A sorry chapter in our history.
A tad dramatic 🤣

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank heavens for this at least we now have some certainty about his situation.

Has to be the most disastrous signing the Club has ever made in its existence.

We have made other disastrous signings but these have either been free or for minor transfer fees and I would suggest probably also played more games during their time with the Club than Ajose.

Do we know how many hours game time he actually played.

How much we have paid him for his services!!!!? and how much he has cost per minute.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's confirmed that he is leaving. Phew!
Damn. I was hoping he had a three-year deal.

Trapdoor

Based on the comments from all fans (except Swindon,) this outcome was entirely predictable.