• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nichols ssshh ing the crowd

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
quite frankly I couldn't care less if a player gestured me..
I actually find myself in agreement with you here, though I wouldn't say it was down to a lack of 'club' discipline as it is a gesture very widely used in football these days. Perhaps the game itself now lacks discipline or perhaps football simply reflects a less tolerant and more rude society?

cannockred

For what its worth...

I went down the front to applaud the team. I always do win or lose. Tom was first to come over to the fans and I saw him mouth 'sorry' to us.

It was a desperately poor performance from a side lacking in confidence, but over the nearly 50 years I have seen performances that would shame a primary school team, so Saturday wasnt any different.

Oh and thank you to Stevie P (or rather to the trustee, sorry, dont know your name) who was handing out complimentaries at the turnstile.

UTC
brian

Leyster

and if Tommy scores the goal that keeps us in the league will the OP still find a reason to slate him?
I don't want any player to do badly at our club, but if it took just a single goal from him to keep us in the league then that tells you all you need to know.

The players are getting nowhere near "dogs abuse". The majority still clap that ****e every week.

The people who sit at home every saturday are the only one's coming on here defending the players. The majority of people who go every week are fed up with the lack of effort and end product we see week in week out.

Leyster

Because you don't know what speech marks are?

Anyway, i happen to agree with you on this thread generally. Some people seem to think that the players enjoy losing and the OP'er still can't get over their priority status gripe.
The club have already proved me right all along, by changing the priority system back for next season. Your not Paul Farley by any chance? Telling your most loyal supporters to go and watch yeovil!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
The club have already proved me right all along, by changing the priority system back for next season. Your not Paul Farley by any chance? Telling your most loyal supporters to go and watch yeovil!
You should do, at least they're giving it a good go.

Leyster

You should do, at least they're giving it a good go.
You often see Yeovil finishing a game with 9-10 players. Now that's leaving everything on the pitch. Not just Danny coles Bulldozing his way to a red card!

paperclip

You often see Yeovil finishing a game with 9-10 players. Now that's leaving everything on the pitch. Not just Danny coles Bulldozing his way to a red card!
I don't think Danny Coles does 'bulldozing'. Hoofing maybe?