• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2023

ecfc70

Just over a month to go before the preseason games start and people get a look at how thier teams are shaping up.
What's you opinions on the new season? How do you think your team will do?
From my view on the Seahawks I think they will improve from last year having had a good set of picks in the draft and signing some excellent free agants....Will it be enough to go far into the playoffs, we shall see.
Im also looking forward to attending the Bill's game in London after bagging a couple of tickets the other week

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've got a free bet but know nothing about it. Someone help me out

angelic upstart

What is the bet for?

Antony Moxey

As an outside shout try the Browns (although if they finish bottom of their division it wasn't my fault, right?).

berniesworld

If it’s for a divisional winner and you fancy a risk then put it on the Washington Commanders 😉

angelic upstart

If it’s for a divisional winner and you fancy a risk then put it on the Washington Commanders 😉
With the Cowboys and the Eagles in the same division? No chance!

i8cornwall

As an outside shout try the Browns (although if they finish bottom of their division it wasn't my fault, right?).
Browns won't finish bottom, this isn't the worst Browns team I've been forced to watch in all the years I've been a fan.

If you want somthing a bit different for a bet, then Texas to win the College National Championship is probably a decent one. College football is just as good if not better then the NFL for pure excitement and unpredictable games and seasons.

berniesworld

With the Cowboys and the Eagles in the same division? No chance!
We’ll see

Antony Moxey

Browns won't finish bottom, this isn't the worst Browns team I've been forced to watch in all the years I've been a fan.

If you want somthing a bit different for a bet, then Texas to win the College National Championship is probably a decent one. College football is just as good if not better then the NFL for pure excitement and unpredictable games and seasons.
Never realised you were an NFL fan. Tried college football, don‘t know why, I just can’t get into it. A US based friend of mine swears by it, and like you prefers it to NFL.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bet you'll be asleep after watching it for 5 minutes 😆