• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2021-22

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Raiders have done it, with a last gasp win against the Chargers in the Win & In final game. I watched the second half and the overtime and, as a Raiders fan, it was excruciating.

I’m glad we won though, would rather face the bengals than the chiefs.
Not sure you would. Bengals won handsomely against the Chiefs last week and also beat the Raiders comfortably in November by a couple of scores.

Saying that, this season’s all over the place: Dolphins finish with a winning season and eight wins in the last nine, clean sweep the Pats with only the Bills getting anything against them in the division, plus they had three defeats on the last kick of the game including the game at Tottenham that me and my boy went to.

Bridgy 81

I'd love to see the 49ers in the playoffs as they are my team, but we have 2 very tough games to play, Titans and Rams, so going to be touch and go.
I'm not a big follower of the NFL but was pleased to see the 49ers have made the playoffs.
It reminded me of a nice week I spent in San Francisco in 2010.
I'd timed it (late September) in part to be at the beginning of the American Football season and towards the end of the baseball season.
We saw the 49ers lose their season opener at Candlestick Park to the final play of the game against the reigning Superbowl champions, New Orleans Saints.
Then later in the week we saw San Francisco Giants win a 'local derby' against the L.A. Dodgers. The Giants went on to the win the World Series that season.

ecfc70

Was a great last day of the regular season, Dolphins sacking Flores is a bit puzzling hopefully the Seahawks will realise it's time for Pere Carroll to follow suit
Gonna stick with a Bills win over the Cowboys for the superbowl but would love the Bengals to take it if the Bills faulter

fred binneys head

Bengals won’t win it, sorry ecfc70. They’re getting their arses handed to them by the Raiders next weekend 👍

Antony Moxey

Bengals won’t win it, sorry ecfc70. They’re getting their arses handed to them by the Raiders next weekend 👍
Dangerous talk there FBH!

ecfc70

Fingers crossed for you but Burrows will be back for the Bengals and so expect them to up thier game again

fred binneys head

Did anyone watch the final quarter and overtime of the Raiders Chargers game? It was unbelievable.

angelic upstart

Chiefs and the rams (or the buccs) in the Superbowl I reckon.

Cowboys and Bills the only upsets next weekend.

tonykellowfan

A lot of the fancied teams were resting players or playing soft so very hard to judge some of the teams in the last game. Even though Green Bay lost to Detroit they might come good this year in the post season. Even someone like the Titans with Henry back in the post season could be interesting. The Chiefs for many reasons ought to be the best team out there, but I think a few teams have sussed out how to play against them on both sides of the ball. You'd think the Rams on paper should have a great chance but the 49ers have beaten them twice this season. I think as I said above, the Bengals drafting Chase to get him working with Burrow again was a very smart move. They could be very dangerous as they are clearly improving at a very fast rate.

fred binneys head

Good start to the Raiders Bengals game. Gonna be tough for the Raiders but I’m confident 🤞