• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next Season......

ryancooper327

Have a look at Olaofe who is playing for Sutton against Eastleigh on BT Sports. He's 21 and on loan from Millwall. He's quick, direct and a threat..This is the sort player who could have changed our season..I understand he will go out again on loan next season...
Scored 10 in 30 games, not bad.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scored 10 in 30 games, not bad.
It's not just the goals he scores (he misses plenty) but he is always going at defenders...He's always quick and strong..

Banksy

A sabbatical in a monastery might be the ideal thing after this season. I wonder if a few terrace chants might be put to a gregorian chant?🤔
It's been a tough year for everyone. You have to respect the teams that have gone out and been successful even though there have been no crowds (except a few monks and nuns) and no atmosphere. Takes a lot to do that
Bless you my children , there , you seem to be getting on well enough together now.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, on ignore one minute, bromance the next.

Ballzy will be getting jealous.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have a look at Olaofe who is playing for Sutton against Eastleigh on BT Sports. He's 21 and on loan from Millwall. He's quick, direct and a threat..This is the sort player who could have changed our season..I understand he will go out again on loan next season...
I've just looked him up. He's got some impressive names! :)

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Certainly more interesting than the last 4 matches.

malcolms

Certainly more interesting than the last 4 matches.
I'm amazed Sutton have done as well as they have..Most of their players are little better than Sunday afternoon but they are aggressive and very competitive...Something we could certainly learn from..

Legohead

Banned
Seymour is little better than Sunday afternoon, however, like MT, he lacks aggression and competitiveness. Probably why MT keeps picking him.

Colesman Ballz

Yes, on ignore one minute, bromance the next.

Ballzy will be getting jealous.
Be mindful of your drains sweetie ! :p

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Be mindful of your drains sweetie ! :p
All fine now thanks Ballzy, the previous owners were obviously of your ilk, full of sheet !