• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next Prime Minister ?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest I do find that hilarious, albeit on a completely trivial level. My dislike for Ed Balls is as intense as for any politician I could think of and I take great delight in the fact that not only was he searching Twitter for his own name to see what people had to say about him, he was careless enough to accidentally tweet his own name instead of search. Fully deserved mockery in my opinion.

That of course takes nothing away from the terrorist attack that was attempting to destabilise elections in Pakistan (I guess that's what you're referring to?) - but it's nobody else's fault that Ed Balls chose that particular day to demonstrate his apparent idiocy.
It wasn't, actually - I was thinking more of another case of a loose tongue costing someone dearly.

I wouldn't have made the connection myself but for an "on this day" Facebook post last week!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
In the same way we've all forgotten about Natalie Bennett's classic brain fade, Thornberry's flag tweet and Liam Byrne's 'run out of money' note?
Not forgetting the Broon's bigotgate.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
At least the hapless Brown was booted out of office not even 4 weeks after that. Liam Byrne is still hanging around and Thornberry has even been promoted to Shadow Foreign sec. If Labour had any sense it would have shown them the door. But it hasn't. And we wonder why their support is dropping like a stone.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I'd have thought my coded posts alluding to it should have resonated!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyone know where the hapless Boris Johnson has got to?

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
He was out campaigning with Andy Street, the West Midlands mayor candidate.