• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport 2 Apr 22 Discussion

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don’t see what the problem is with going in the home end for games like this. It’s not the 1970s. No one is doing it to cause trouble they just want to watch the match.
Presumably South Wales Plod would not be keen on the idea ! :(

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t see what the problem is with going in the home end for games like this. It’s not the 1970s. No one is doing it to cause trouble they just want to watch the match.
I wish I could believe that. It only needs one or two who have had one glass of lemonade too many.

fred binneys head

Looks like it’s easy enough to buy e-tickets for the home end via their website…
I've just done that, took seconds.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think anyone would go in the home end with the aim of causing trouble but it's naive to think it wouldn't happen. It only takes a cheer when your team scores and it could all go off very quickly. Emotions and all that.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've just done that, took seconds.
Don't forget your coat Fred :ROFLMAO:

fred binneys head

Don't forget your coat Fred :ROFLMAO:
Bloody won't. I've only just defrosted from Oldham. Amazing fish and chips though.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bloody won't. I've only just defrosted from Oldham. Amazing fish and chips though.
Forecast to be nine degrees. So much for all the talk of a heatwave!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully M. Dieng will be back and I reckon starting line up will be something like
Dawson
Key Sweeney Stubbs Hartridge Caprice
Collins Dieng Rowe
Brown Zanzala

+ 1200 noisy Grecians making the extra man

Subs
Brown Sparkes Diabete Jay Phillips Coley Grounds

The silky Frenchman will prove his worth again as City triumph in the principality 3-1 with goals from Dieng Zanzala and a breakaway Brown effort as Newport search for the equalizer.

Bearing in mind the importance of this match to Newport (and ourselves) there is not much talk on their forum about it only about how no sales on the Saturday is an insult to football kind, mind you there is another thread asking why they can't get crowds in, perhaps the two are interlinked?

Colesman Ballz

Can't see Dieng being in the starting eleven, far more likely to be be a second half sub , to ease him in gently after his hamstring troubles.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member