• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Kit

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ok, so I eventually found the ECFC online club shop via a small link on the top right of the Official Website. Essentially a vital tool to be able to view the kits, browse other products etc from those not based in Exeter and part with some dough. By the beard of Odin himself I have never seen such a terrible terrible website, especially one designed to take cash. Please someone confirm that it's not operational. If that's the case someone has to remove the link from the Official ECFC website and take the shop offline. Hell, even if it is operational will someone please hack into it and take it down.

A bit of comparing....

ECFC Online Shop

PAFC Online Shop

No doubt someone will play the old volunteer card again. Well, fine. But when you are dealing with not only something that reflects really badly back on the club but is essentially a huge outlet for those not able to get to the club shop you NEED to pay someone to get it right if you cannot do it yourself. On that note, I work with two Argyl* fans, they have both used the Slimeville Superstore online shop in the last 2/3 weeks. I know 100s of ECFC fans, none of which have used the Exeter City online store.
There's a big difference between the two even though both are running on similar systems. Design time has been put in to one whilst the other runs on crap template. The design aspect is what really helps to sell, ECFC fall way short across the board when it comes to that... because there isn't a decennt budget to work with. Won't change until we're beyond being fan-owned.

scottus86

It´s not just their online shop that is better than our, it´s the entire array of menchandise. They have some really good stuff available, like pint glasses, funny wigs, hand clappers, bed sheets. On the city club shop you have minimal merchandise and half of the products don´t even have a picture.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
............ the new club shop owners might be accommodating ...
Fairly unlikely Rae. The club are taking it in-house apparently.

huxwar

It´s not just their online shop that is better than our, it´s the entire array of menchandise. They have some really good stuff available, like pint glasses, funny wigs, hand clappers, bed sheets. On the city club shop you have minimal merchandise and half of the products don´t even have a picture.
I have not been into our shop for years as I have ordered a few odd things online, of which they got the order wrong twice!

Does our shop offer more than they do online?

PAFC site is certainly a hundred times better than ours, and would encourage me to buy a couple of extra items each time if ours was like that!!!

Grecian68

Their array of merchandise might be better but it's probably carp, who would want their green stuff, lol!!:p

Grecian68

I have not been into our shop for years as I have ordered a few odd things online, of which they got the order wrong twice!

Does our shop offer more than they do online?

PAFC site is certainly a hundred times better than ours, and would encourage me to buy a couple of extra items each time if ours was like that!!! (facepalm)

Trouble is with our stuff even with the Joma stuff, if not washed carefully, transfers fall off! Afraid to even wash the Cabrini gear in the washing machine, have to hand wash it!(facepalm)

Olivia's mum

Smaller supported team than us

http://www.wimbledonheritage.co.uk/shop/?fls=1

A team with roughly the same fanbase as us but also shares there city with a premier league team a couple of miles away but has a great selection

https://www.portvaleshop.com/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_portvale&state=page&page=splash&suppress_header=yes

I think our club shop are miles behind others and losing alot of money by having such a poor online club shop

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Smaller supported team than us

http://www.wimbledonheritage.co.uk/shop/?fls=1

A team with roughly the same fanbase as us but also shares there city with a premier league team a couple of miles away but has a great selection

https://www.portvaleshop.com/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_portvale&state=page&page=splash&suppress_header=yes

I think our club shop are miles behind others and losing alot of money by having such a poor online club shop
This I agree with. There's certain items I've been wanting to buy but as they're not on the club shop site, then my money is staying in my pocket.

I could get my brother to get it but its a pain in the arse as he then has to post it.

It's really not difficult to put a decent online shop together.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... The club are taking it in-house apparently.
I know, Pete. I'm an eternal optimist ... :)

huxwar

Is the release of our third kit that embarrassing (because of the glaring mistake) that it has not been shown on the footballkitnews.com website where ALL new releases are shown????