• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Investment to Finance Stadium Development?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
rightwing is just bitter that tagg et al have managed to do something he couldnt do.
And Taggy will be laughing all the way to the bank, as the new stand isn't designed to allow adequate facilities to be added under it ! Therefore left with no alternative, the Club will be forced to continue leasing the old school building from OTR, providing Taggy, Perryman and chums a "nice little earner" at our expense ! Hands up all those that think that Taggy "declared a conflict of interest" and took no part in the decision making process ?

manc grecian

Christian spare Ribiero?

Silver fox

And Taggy will be laughing all the way to the bank, as the new stand isn't designed to allow adequate facilities to be added under it ! Therefore left with no alternative, the Club will be forced to continue leasing the old school building from OTR, providing Taggy, Perryman and chums a "nice little earner" at our expense ! Hands up all those that think that Taggy "declared a conflict of interest" and took no part in the decision making process ?
Am I right in thinking Taggy and co owns the Centre spot CB?

Grecian2K

Whilst I can just about understand RW's point about the potential of oriental investment I do have to humbly suggest that, given the degree of public objection shown toward these (relatively modest) proposals his dream of a 60,000+ state of the art all-seater stadium might face a tad more opposition from the local citizenry?

Colesman Ballz

Am I right in thinking Taggy and co owns the Centre spot CB?
Currently seven Directors/Owners according to a recent post from someone who checked the OTR company records Foxy. Include Taggy, Steve Perryman, Joe Gadstone, Dave Newbury, and Ivor.

Silver fox

Currently seven Directors/Owners according to a recent post from someone who checked the OTR company records Foxy. Include Taggy, Steve Perryman, Joe Gadstone, Dave Newbury, and Ivor.
And charging the club 48K a year?

Colesman Ballz

Dunno the current figures mate, seem to recall it was 40k a view years back, whether that has changed I couldn't hazard a guess.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Let's get the new stand built, and hopefully the away terrace as well. If naming rights or extra investment can be found then that can be used towards extending the stand towards the big bank, and if enough ever was raised then the stand could be extended round the corner and across the away end as well.

uncle buck

And 30 % of annual takings

Silver fox

And 30 % of annual takings
Now your taking the **** surely?