• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New city shirt £25

Grecian_in_Plymouth

It ain't a bargain for something that probably cost £1 to make. Even at this price replica kit is a rip off.
dont buy one then you miserable git ! but let others vote with their money and put cash into our club.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
My kids like their new shirts and on the neck thing i did try a couple of them and the neck was a bit small but tried another one apparently the same size (medium boys) and the shirt fitted fine over their head's, didnt really notice the bit of pinkish colour down the side tbh
Kids got to meet the new and old players to get them signed even made the E&E with Logan and Tully

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
It ain't a bargain for something that probably cost £1 to make. Even at this price replica kit is a rip off.
With that attitude you surely havent been able to buy any product ever made

John William

With that attitude you surely havent been able to buy any product ever made
That's not what I was saying. Lots of things are overpriced to some and good value for others; we can all decide for ourselves how much we're willing to pay for something, and like everyone (including you I'm sure) I pay the price, even if I think it's expensive, if I want it badly enough.

I was just commenting on the description of a defective shirt a "bargain" at £25. Worth buying, if you are ready to accept a slightly imperfect shirt from a company with a poor quality record; but I don't think "bargain" is the right word.

Personally I'm happy with my old SHO shirts and don't buy every new variant that's issued, but I know lots of people do want the latest one. Personal choice and all that.

grecianite

Bargain it is, imperfect it isn't.

Really happy with mine - cannot spot any imperfections at all. In my mind, this might have been some kind of goodwill gesture between Carbrinin and the club to build bridges.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Bargain it is, imperfect it isn't.

Really happy with mine - cannot spot any imperfections at all. In my mind, this might have been some kind of goodwill gesture between Carbrinin and the club to build bridges.
Apparently only 80% were defective....you got lucky and got one of the 20%.....OR.....should have gone to Specsavers;)

MikeeP84

I just popped into the club shop to look at the new shirts. Love the design. I rooted through a good 6 or 7 and nearly half of them either had hitches or even biro marks on them. I only spotted the red-nish in the white on one shirt under the arm. I did pick up one large shirt and couldn't spot any imperfections on it so I bought it. So If you are thinking about getting one get to the ground ASAP and look through them and you will find a decent shirt before the next lot arrive.

Poultice

I just popped into the club shop to look at the new shirts.
While you were in there did you get offered any tickets for the O2 or Take That ?

M Earl

The new shirt will be £25 because its been damaged in transit according to todays echo. we will have to wait a good few weeks if you want a perfect shirt!

only at Exeter City! why cant they get it right first time! look at the last home shirt problems we had, now its happend again.
Our shirt problems are largely the shoddy 'thin as tissue paper with stick on transfers' rubbish that Carbrini produces.