• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New backroom staff

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
We have an academy GK coach who has stepped in before on match days at least, not sure if he did with training as well. Might be that Matt gets the gloves out again 🙂

After what Matt said about possibly keeping Thompson on if we can find the right deal with a non league club, I doubt there will be a player/GK coach situation.

Colesman Ballz

Goalie expert Pate is available but he struggles with application forms
But what a CV, he has ! Never conceded a single goal in the Football League !

malcolms

I'm sure Pete might question the value of a goalkeeping coach on recent evidence.

dontpassback

What about Gwinnett,now that his mate has gone from mkd:LOL:

suffolklad

We need a GK coach who can teach a keeper how to come and catch crosses into the box. The two we have don't have a clue.

iscalad

We need a GK coach who can teach a keeper how to come and catch crosses into the box. The two we have don't have a clue.
You are PeteUSA and I claim my ÂŁ5

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
All we need to do is to show them some old videos of George Hunter.

Andy Holloway

All we need to do is to show them some old videos of George Hunter.
I doubt video was around in George's day Adrian! Maybe a sketch artist's impression, like they do for court room scenes, would be closer, or he might even be on the Bayeux Tapestry somewhere!!

LDNGrecian

Or maybe they know not to come out and get caught in no man's land?

We don't criticise Matt Jay for his aerial prowess or Tom Parkes for his lack of flair. If a keeper knows their limitations isnt that a good thing?

dontpassback

Modern keepers don’t seem to come out and. narrow the angle these days,when you watch a game on quest or suchlike and you see a forward bearing down on goal the keeper seems to be tied to the posts,very strange !