• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Away shirt unveiled

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
I like that

Quite tasteful. Isn't the second kit supposed to be markedly different from the home kit? I can see us wearing the black kit a fair bit.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
like it .. but probably wont buy it .. but yays to the cabin crew as well ...

budegrecian

Will be getting one. Let's hope we continue to see Matty T. wearing it on a regular basis.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I like that, pretty much exactly what Mr Bridger knocked up. Not sure on the little stripes on the sleeve though
I seem to recall liking the Bridge's designs, this has got gayness in spades imho, but I wasn't gonna buy one anyway.

Strange nobody has mentioned the Flybe give away, free flights for the first two kit buyers on the first two days on sale ?

Might create a bit of a queue, but structured differently it might have pushed sales all day, just a thought like.

Red the Paper

Banned
I am not a shirter however I will buy it as soon as it comes out. excellent

Jordann

Ooooh, I like that.
Might convince the significant other to make a purchase next week :p

Cravat

My first thought was Sao Paulo. I like it!

However, I'd prefer to see the Flybe logo a little more subtle.

GrecianInWales

I really like it. Haven't had an away shirt for years. Might change that this year.

greenawayr

I seem to recall liking the Bridge's designs, this has got gayness in spades imho, but I wasn't gonna buy one anyway.

Strange nobody has mentioned the Flybe give away, free flights for the first two kit buyers on the first two days on sale ?

Might create a bit of a queue, but structured differently it might have pushed sales all day, just a thought like.
Not sure we can gaurentee sales to make it "The 1000th customer to buy the new shirt" job!