• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Away / 3rd kit for upcoming season?

MagicMushroom

Sorry if this shouldn’t be a new thread and should be popped into “latest club news” but, shouldn’t we be getting a new away and 3rd strip this season? The Home kit (which has grown on me) is only a season old so I’m sure will stick with it again this season but the 2nd and 3rd kit are now going into their 3rd season. Anyone have any idea or update? Thanks!

Grecian_Matt

Judging that we don't send to rip of the fans and change our kit every season.

I am betting we keep the same home kit this season, with one of the away / 3rd kit changing.
Although even though I own the current home kit, I would like them to change it as personally I think it is a horrible shirt.

MagicMushroom

I am betting we keep the same home kit this season, with one of the away / 3rd kit changing.
Although even though I own the current home kit, I would like them to change it as personally I think it is a horrible shirt.
Agreed, I like the fact we keep our kits running for 2 seasons at a time👍

Red Bill

Sorry if this shouldn’t be a new thread and should be popped into “latest club news” but, shouldn’t we be getting a new away and 3rd strip this season? The Home kit (which has grown on me) is only a season old so I’m sure will stick with it again this season but the 2nd and 3rd kit are now going into their 3rd season. Anyone have any idea or update? Thanks!
I do hope not, I haven't had the chance to wear my black one yet!

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
The home kit remains the same.
There will be new away and third kits.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do hope not, I haven't had the chance to wear my black one yet!
I have worn mine at SJP once, but it was so cold that day I had my big coat over the top. And we lost at home to Harrogate (grrr)

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo

with you on that one, the current home shirt is my least favourite of all time!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
with you on that one, the current home shirt is my least favourite of all time!
Least-favourite of all time? You're having a laugh – the kit we won the championship in didn't have a badge on and there was an all-red kit in the Keith Viney era which didn't have any stripes or, as I recall, a badge.

Grecian68

The home kit remains the same.
There will be new away and third kits.
Estimated date of release Spoonz?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Least-favourite of all time? You're having a laugh – the kit we won the championship in didn't have a badge on and there was an all-red kit in the Keith Viney era which didn't have any stripes or, as I recall, a badge.
My championship shirt had a badge and the Keith Viney shirt had no badge but did have white pinstripes.

But yes, last season’s shirt was great and nowhere near the worst ever. Unless you only started supporting city last season.

Reactions: Egg