• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Neil Warncock - hypocrite

Mackster

So Warnock's happy to be out of the League Cup and thinks the competition should be revised. He wasn't saying that when he managed a lower league club.

Any proper club in the Premier League wants to win the LC as its usually only one of two pots they can win. Fergie, Kenny and any decent manager would want to win the LC, so it just marks out Warnock as a small time manager in charge of a tinpot outfit who I hope they go the same way as Sheff Utd.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Once a w*nker always a w*nker.

His comments also ****** me off. I remember him as a player - which was spent entirely in the " lower leagues " that he now disdains, and bet he was more than happy then to play against top teams. Do away with the Carling cup and the chance to make some money for div 1 and 2 outfits and you push a few more clubs closer to the edge.

Can't stand the bloke.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
His comments after the League Cup game were so disrespectful to Rochdale. Paul Lambert openly praised MK for trouncing Norwich 4-0 and said they were better than them all over the pitch but no not Colin.

Newtonpop

Bet he won't be saying that when they're back in the Championship next season;)

Last edited: