• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

Grecianman135

The only Caldwell out chap who actually gave it a go and didn’t bottle it was Grecian in the Guzz but after he got dismantled by Jon there hasn’t been any takers.
Hardly dismantled,but fair point nobody else has had a go, partly because you seem to get any old random person on who either doesn't support Exeter or have decided to from the pod who don't have as clear an understanding of the club as the lifelong fans.

If you posted the phone in link solely on Exeweb and perhaps X on Exeter City's page directly you'd get a far more tastier audience who'll be willing to voice their opinions freely I'm sure of it...

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hardly dismantled,but fair point nobody else has had a go, partly because you seem to get any old random person on who either doesn't support Exeter or have decided to from the pod who don't have as clear an understanding of the club as the lifelong fans.

If you posted the phone in link solely on Exeweb and perhaps X on Exeter City's page directly you'd get a far more tastier audience who'll be willing to voice their opinions freely I'm sure of it...
We don't know that nobody else has had a go, they just may not have made the edit.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's a shame, cos we get a lot of listeners each month and it'd be a platform for you guys - who aren't happy - to have your say. Your concerns would be heard.
But the last podcast towards the end Jon said about exeweb.com "let's not get that shit up".

SimonBB

I’m a fan of the pod though it seems to be more of 2 blokes winding up a young lad more than it used to be.

DavidEarl

Phone-in tonight. 7.30pm. Will put the link here. Up to you innit.

We8Argyle

Phone-in tonight. 7.30pm. Will put the link here. Up to you innit.
@Devon Red I’m sure you won’t be edited out twice..

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
@Devon Red I’m sure you won’t be edited out twice..
With my persona I probably will be

DavidEarl

IF YOU WANT

simcity

The only Caldwell out chap who actually gave it a go and didn’t bottle it was Grecian in the Guzz but after he got dismantled by Jon there hasn’t been any takers.
I felt like Jon & I had a really good conversation when I went on.

Can’t make tonight but happy to jump back on in the future and chat again!

#caldwellout

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has anybody made it on? I'm on the cusp of giving up... spinning zoom purgatory.