• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

Coppers

Does anyone know what the music is at the end? , it has been really bugging me. It is 70s/80s TV show.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know what the music is at the end? , it has been really bugging me. It is 70s/80s TV show.
Sorry

Coppers

Ah yes, Ronnie Corbett.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Get Arsad up front

simcity

Will be interesting to hear the questions they ask Taggy and how he responds this week or will it just be a bit of a jolly!

Bat Fastard

Haven’t listened to the pod for a while but just heard the latest episode - enjoyable listen but agree jon comes across as extremely childish….of course people are going to have something to say when you lose 10 in 12

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will be interesting to hear the questions they ask Taggy and how he responds this week or will it just be a bit of a jolly!
I can't see it being anything other than a jolly, and I don't blame them for this.

MNFC is meant to be light hearted, it's not serious ECFC chat. Also, Jon and David both know Taggy and GC personally, they're hardly going to be giving him a grilling.

simcity

I can't see it being anything other than a jolly, and I don't blame them for this.

MNFC is meant to be light hearted, it's not serious ECFC chat. Also, Jon and David both know Taggy and GC personally, they're hardly going to be giving him a grilling.
So light hearted Jon spent most of the last episode slagging off the fans. Gotcha!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I did find it funny when Jon said he wouldn't come on if someone from exeweb came on 😂 Anyway I nominate @Grecian Max to do the pod. That'd be a great listen.
More than happy to, love the pod.