• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My introduction

ExeNorway

Hello!

I'm all new at this forum, so I would like to introduse myself.

I'm an Exeter fan from Norway (so excuse my english, please :p). I have supported Exeter since around the beginning of the year 2005. As some of you maybe guess, it was the wonderful match at OT who made me an Exeter fan. The upfollowing match at St. James Park were Hiley nutmegged Cristina Ronaldo only made my interest bigger. The sight of a non-league team fighting with everything they got at one of the worlds greatest and most fearful stadium was just wonderful to see for a little footballfan as I was, totaally different as what I was used to with the teams in the Premier League. As my dad is a Man Utd fan, he was a great reason why I became an Exeter fan ;). Since then my interest around the club has increased, and now I'm trying to follow the team as much as possible via the internet.

Since I'm from Norway, the interest of lower league football in my area was, and still is, rather low. It's therefor hard for me to disguss Exeter with anyone in my daily-living. Espacially for a young boy like me, it's not that easy for me to find other lower league fans to talk with in my area. So I look very much forward to be a part of this forum!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome aboard Exenor [y]

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's no shortage of ECFC discussion on here mate. [y]

ExeNorway

Thank you. Appreciate it!

You could come and watch us in our Pre season tour? :D

ExeNorway

You could come and watch us in our Pre season tour? :D
Actually thinking about it. But Exeter will have their tour in Bergen, and I'm living far north, so it's quite a long way. But maybe I will take my holiday in Bergen this summer then! :D

ORy

Congratulations, you've just taken my unofficial position as the worlds northernmost Exeter City fan. Living in Trondheim and I've supported this great little club since I was 12 - now 48 ! Some ups, some downs. Old Trafford was great, but beating Oxford in the first playoff semifinal was the best - so far ! I really think you will have great fun being an ECFC fan, bring your dad over - it's a wonderful part of England.

Whenever Exeter is on the TV, at the best football pub here in Trondheim we are about five fans in red and white shirts.

Check www.exeter.no for info, and Exeweb is also (mostly) great. Stay away after the worst defeats, though ....

ExeNorway

Hehe, thank you ORy! Nice to have some fellow countrymen at the forum. Have visited ##URL REMOVED## more than once, great site! Have yet to see an Exeter shirt here up north, so maybe you're right about the fan thing! :)

Belive you in what you're say about the defeats, I belive that is how it is in every football forum.

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Yes welcome to our world.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Holy crap! Harstad is practically in Spitsbergen!!
Easily the most northern City fan in history.
N68.7573
Incredible.