• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

music quiz redux

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
1- ********'s ode for Christmas ?
2-The Greedies-Merry Jingle
3-Alexi Sayle??
This may fill in the gap :D

Last edited:

Grumpy Grecian

exeweb.com friend
I think the majority of Exewebbers would probably part with some of their hard earned cash to listen to ********'s ode for Christmas, particularly if done in a rap stylee.

The Greedies is the correct answer, Alexi Sayle unfortunately is not.

Cheers

GG

MikeGrecian

1-Merry Crassmass-Crass???
2-The Greedies
3-Spitting Image[follow up to the classic'The Chicken Song']

MikeGrecian

Btw there was no Googling involved in my answers just an older brother with a worrying knowledge of crap 80s novelty singles.

Grumpy Grecian

exeweb.com friend
Btw there was no Googling involved in my answers just an older brother with a worrying knowledge of crap 80s novelty singles.
Good work Mike and older brother - 2 & 3 now correct.

Crass was not the one I was after for the first question, although you are in the right musical decade.

Cheers

GG

MikeGrecian

Good work Mike and older brother - 2 & 3 now correct.

Crass was not the one I was after for the first question, although you are in the right musical decade.

Cheers

GG
The D*ckies - Silent Night??? same[ish] decade,im presuming it's the same genre of music eventhough Crass and The D*ckies couldn't be more different artistically.

MikeGrecian

Btw i love the way the I in The D*ckies has been censored.

Grumpy Grecian

exeweb.com friend
The D*ckies - Silent Night??? same[ish] decade,im presuming it's the same genre of music eventhough Crass and The D*ckies couldn't be more different artistically.
Nope, this record was by a group at the other end of the musical spectrum to the D*ckies. Originally released in 1981 on Ze records, if that's any help?!

Cheers

GG

MikeGrecian

Nope, this record was by a group at the other end of the musical spectrum to the D*ckies. Originally released in 1981 on Ze records, if that's any help?!

Cheers

GG
The Waitresses-Chriistmas Wrapping,some reason the year of release was biggest clue.:)

Grumpy Grecian

exeweb.com friend
The Waitresses-Chriistmas Wrapping,some reason the year of release was biggest clue.:)
Is the Correct answer, well played Mike.

In my humble opinion one of the best Christmas songs ever.

Over to you.

Cheers

GG