• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

music quiz redux

Bridgy 81

That's fine Brdgy, you might get Alastair tapping his watch now and again but ignore him, we all do.

I sang Blackbird at my wedding!
Which one The Wurzels or Alter Bridge?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's fine Brdgy, you might get Alastair tapping his watch now and again but ignore him, we all do.

I sang Blackbird at my wedding!
Not this time.

Bridgy has saved me preparing the next question. :)

Bridgy 81

Ok then, here it is. I hope I’ve done this right.
As most of you are aware I’m new to this so don’t know what material you’ve covered over the previous 2359 pages of this thread and I trust you’ll forgive me that I haven’t read them all in the past 24 hours!
I thought I’d keep the format of my question similar to STURZ’s, as I didn’t want you to be waiting ages for it and I had nothing prepared because I didn’t expect to win the last one and didn’t realize my prize was to set the next one.
So, like before you’ve got the first letters of, in this case, 15 different song titles.
You’ll get 1 point for each correct title and artist (15 points).
Although I’ve jumbled them up, below the 15 songs need to be split into 3 different categories, so again like before there’s a title for each of the 3 categories.
When 4 of the song titles of any category have been correctly answered there’s an extra point for identifying the fifth and final one as that completes the list for that category (3 points).
Finally, there’s 2 points for working out the title of each category. A couple of the category titles have two bits to them so I may award just 1 point if your answer is close but leave the second point available until the whole category title is guessed (6 points) making 24 points up for grabs in total.
Like STURZ’s recent question it’s the bands who have the link to the category title, rather than the songs (although it could be argued that both the songs and the bands link to the category title in one case).
I hope this all makes sense. If not, post what you don’t understand and I’ll try to explain further.
I can’t do the nice little boxes STURZ did so I’ve just typed the song titles below in a random order.
Hope you enjoy it 🙂

T. MM. PK. ML. HTF.

WGFA. C. HLTW. HMN. PT.

SIAPR. HAS. FWB. BG. MFN.

angelic upstart

Won't get fooled again - the who

angelic upstart

Mirror man - human league

angelic upstart