• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

music quiz redux

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone got another Sheffield band? I can't see an Arctic Monkeys tracks and don't really know any Def Leppard or Cabaret Voltaire šŸ˜‰

iscalad

Anyone got another Sheffield band? I can't see an Arctic Monkeys tracks and don't really know any Def Leppard or Cabaret Voltaire šŸ˜‰
ABC, Longpigs

angelic upstart

Reverend and the makers are from Sheffield. So are Milburn.

Rosencrantz

ABC, Longpigs
Couldn't see The Look of Love or Poison Arrow there and can't think of any others. Longpigs I have heard of and that's it.

Rosencrantz

Reverend and the makers are from Sheffield. So are Milburn.
Loved Heavyweight Champion of the World. Never got around to getting more into them.

Spoonz Red E

Where did Love and Pride by King go Spoonz? It put me on the right track with Queen šŸ˜‰
I didn't want to be too greedy on the solutions front so I edited it out for later :cool:
Happy for you to take the point if you want as you quoted it and I took it away from my post.

Rosencrantz

I didn't want to be too greedy on the solutions front so I edited it out for later :cool:
Happy for you to take the point if you want as you quoted it and I took it away from my post.
It feels like stretching to get a touch on the goal line to a shot that is practically across the line šŸ˜¶

angelic upstart

I never saw Spoonz love and pride answer Iā€™m afraid. So Rosen has the point, if thereā€™s a point between you two at the end. You can decide amongst yourselves.

Upstart hits the ground with a large stick and says in a deeper voice than I usually have ā€œand that is the decision of the quiz materā€

Rosencrantz

I never saw Spoonz love and pride answer Iā€™m afraid. So Rosen has the point, if thereā€™s a point between you two at the end. You can decide amongst yourselves.

Upstart hits the ground with a large stick and says in a deeper voice than I usually have ā€œand that is the decision of the quiz materā€
Mater is always right šŸ‘

Alistair20000

Is it solved ?