• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Motor Neurone Disease Awareness, Boxing Day v Portsmouth

craigbratt

Hi all, hope you don't mind me starting a thread on here.

I'm sure you may have seen that Boxing Day's game is dedicated to awareness of MND following Marcus Stewart and Peter Eveleigh's diagnosis - https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2022/december/club-to-support-mnd/

All monies raised will be split 50/50 between their two fundraising campaigns. On match day and in the build up there will be loads of stuff on our social media channels, plus loads of bucket collectors out and about. The first video with the MNDA has just gone up on socials -
I'd appreciate if you are on Twitter and Facebook to give the campaign some attention, even just a share or like goes a long way to getting the message out there about this horrible disease and raise awareness of the campaign.

Let's support two of our own and do what we can to help find a cure.

Cheers,
Craig

craigbratt

The two fundraising campaigns can be found here:

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
That was one hell of an interview/video. Informative,clear,straightforward. Much needed.

craigbratt

Pete F

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good piece on Rugby League player Rob Burrow on tonight's Spoty.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Pete F

Thank you to everyone who donated money today, don't know the amount yet , but the bucket was nice and heavy with coins & lots of blue & brown notes !
This money will make a differance .

craigbratt

Thank you all. An incredible effort!