• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecambe v Exeter City Matchday Thread.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
My heart is telling me we will get a much deserved 3-1 win. However, my head is saying a 1-0 loss with few positives before another of the big boys roll into town next week

Bat Fastard

Let's hope they haven't trained too hard this week and are ready to put last week behind them. UTC
this seems to be the caldwell way, not sure how effective it is given we've looked inexplicably knackered in our last few games. didn't he get some SAS hardmen in to toughen one of his old teams up :oops:

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
To keep you all in the loop about what’s passing my lips 😎 In the Exchange, West End. Supping Thwaites Smooth at £2.70 a pint.
Not for the ale or drink connoisseur I would imagine, but very nice all the same.
Pie & gravy coming up...A Grecian result would be a bonus after my culinary delights today.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
For those listening on the wireless we'll be playing in the blue shirt tonight.

Bridgy 81

To keep you all in the loop about what’s passing my lips 😎 In the Exchange, West End. Supping Thwaites Smooth at £2.70 a pint.
Not for the ale or drink connoisseur I would imagine, but very nice all the same.
Pie & gravy coming up...A Grecian result would be a bonus after my culinary delights today.
Sounds good and you’re only half a mile or so from Tyson Fury’s house.
I wouldn’t bother popping around there after the match though as he’s down in London for a punch up tomorrow.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds good and you’re only half a mile or so from Tyson Fury’s house.
I wouldn’t bother popping around there after the match though as he’s down in London for a punch up tomorrow.
If you did pop in I believe the fight might be brought forward !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Alan Tonge on co-commentary duties. No idea who the main man is

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alan Tonge on co-commentary duties. No idea who the main man is
3 changes

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

crocks