• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MK Dons away - Saturday 25th August

Grecian_in_Plymouth

superb kart track there - so if anyone fancies a race before klck off - hopefully there will be an event or arrive and drive

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know if the club bar at the Stadium allows access for away fans nowadays ?(went in there once & it was ok)

There are no pubs near to the ground,I can’t be arsed to walk miles on roads without pavements,as I have done in the past.

ExeterCityLad

Does anyone know if the club bar at the Stadium allows access for away fans nowadays ?(went in there once & it was ok)

There are no pubs near to the ground,I can’t be arsed to walk miles on roads without pavements,as I have done in the past.
Give no extra money to that football club and Tisdale's pockets. Bring a couple tinnies and drink them in the sun like the good 'ol days. Find a comfortable bench.

Oldsmobile-88

. Bring a couple tinnies and drink them in the sun like the good 'ol days. Find a comfortable bench.
:D:D....You make me sound like a ‘crustie’ :D...Not a bad idea though.

elginCity

'Olds' is not crustie-like, official.

I hope we give Tis a great reception before taking all 3 points away with us. Proper !

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster

Just pop into Asda next door and buy a few then sit outside the ground and live it up!

Oldsmobile-88

Just pop into Asda next door and buy a few then sit outside the ground and live it up!
Sounds like a excellent idea...:D

Gordon Dale

Have we ever beaten them ? If not...What a time to do it ! If we do ...where will ' Teflon Tagg's ' loyalties lie ? After recent events....I wonder

geoffwp

Have we ever beaten them ? If not...What a time to do it ! If we do ...where will ' Teflon Tagg's ' loyalties lie ? After recent events....I wonder
Tagg is Exeter through and through but then I'm sure you knew that.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Give no extra money to that football club and Tisdale's pockets. Bring a couple tinnies and drink them in the sun like the good 'ol days. Find a comfortable bench.
Tisdale will get his salary , if you turn up or not or spend money in bar or not - support the lads away

Last edited: