• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mike Lewis-Radio Show

Just heard from a contact who knows a friend of Mike Lewis and apparently he did nothing wrong when at Exeter City FC. Also found out that he presents a breakfast show on Radio Tircoed in Swansea, so if you want to get through to him directly then tel number - 01792 898628 so you can see what he thinks :)

UTC

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
His continued protestations of innocence - mixed up with "you should have seen what was going on here anyway" - have led me to have possibly even more loathing towards him than J*** R******.

I'll never buy the Dily Express again (not that I would anyway) after they spent the week between our draw at OT and the replay continually smearing us, based on interviews with M*** L****. Harry Harris can rot in hell for that campaign, frankly.

His continued protestations of innocence - mixed up with "you should have seen what was going on here anyway" - have led me to have possibly even more loathing towards him than J*** R******.

I'll never buy the Dily Express again (not that I would anyway) after they spent the week between our draw at OT and the replay continually smearing us, based on interviews with M*** L****. Harry Harris can rot in hell for that campaign, frankly.
I personally am going to call the station tommorow and I would urge everyone else to, how dare the bloke that led this football club to almost ruin be allowed to continue running a normal life. I will be ringing everyday till he is fired .

David Treharne

Radio Tircoed is a Community Radio station broadcasting on 106.5 in the Swansea area. As such intervention of the kind that is proposed is probably futile - as it's unlikely that he's paid - and the station will probably be welcoming the extra attention that having him on air will give them. There is an opportunity to use their homepage to send messages. When I spoke to the Chair of the Swansea Trust at the Supporters Direct meeting in London he directed me to this and suggested that if I wanted to take any action I should listen to a few programmes first, and then make up my mind whether it was worth it...I decided it wouldn't be.
I don't think it's worth being vindictive, as it all happened at what is now a long (and increasing) time ago. His words to me when he attended our Trust meeting in February 2003 was " Amateurs can't run football clubs". I think the proof (or otherwise) of this is around us now- and imperfect though it is (see posts passim) it's in a bl**dy sight better condition that it was in when he was here.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
His words to me when he attended our Trust meeting in February 2003 was " Amateurs can't run football clubs". I think the proof (or otherwise) of this is around us now- and imperfect though it is (see posts passim) it's in a bl**dy sight better condition that it was in when he was here.
:)

Good post Dave - "Lest we forget".

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Radio Tircoed is a Community Radio station broadcasting on 106.5 in the Swansea area. As such intervention of the kind that is proposed is probably futile - as it's unlikely that he's paid - and the station will probably be welcoming the extra attention that having him on air will give them. There is an opportunity to use their homepage to send messages. When I spoke to the Chair of the Swansea Trust at the Supporters Direct meeting in London he directed me to this and suggested that if I wanted to take any action I should listen to a few programmes first, and then make up my mind whether it was worth it...I decided it wouldn't be.
I don't think it's worth being vindictive, as it all happened at what is now a long (and increasing) time ago. His words to me when he attended our Trust meeting in February 2003 was " Amateurs can't run football clubs". I think the proof (or otherwise) of this is around us now- and imperfect though it is (see posts passim) it's in a bl**dy sight better condition that it was in when he was here.
Give him his due, he was correct with that one, he & his croney, bleddy couldn't.

As my learned friend states, we've moved on, & with a professionally run trust.

Red the Paper

Banned
Time for us to move on.

Live in the past and you have no future.

Yes the guy was a crook but he wasn't the only one.

LOG

Is the Mike Lewis Radio Show what passes for entertainment in Swansea?

If only it wasn't too late to save private Ryan.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Don't give him the oxygen of publicity"

Grecian2K

"Don't give him the oxygen of publicity"
Even better, just don't give him oxygen!