• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Midlands Grecians

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
(if the arena's big enough for the event)
That's fighting talk here in Brum......

wrekin

I'm in Worcester. If you've got an email list I will be on it.

What about ECSITM ("Excite-em"!)- Exeter City Supporters in the Midlands.

GRECIANS1904

I'm in Worcester. If you've got an email list I will be on it.

What about ECSITM ("Excite-em"!)- Exeter City Supporters in the Midlands.
im 5 mins from junction 6 and 5 mins from junction 5 M5 the small town of Droitwich but would travel to Brum/Chelt/Glos if there was enough to get a little group going save petrol on home + away games etc drive have own reliable car 2!!!

123stop

hi all!!! i am currently living in Exeter at the minute but i am gonig to wolverhampton uni in september! does anyone know if there is any sort of supporter coach or anything that go's to either the home or the away games! it would be muchly appreciated if someone could get bac to me!!
Cheers
Victoria

The Doctor

Any West Midlands based Grecians looking for a lift to Leeds, or have space in a car please PM me.
Grecians 1904 and Wrekin, check your PM's please.

hayboy4

Hi. PM sent to the Doc. For everyone else I live in Edgbaston and will be travelling to some games next season home and away so would be up for car-sharing or whatever really.

GRECIANS1904

Hi. PM sent to the Doc. For everyone else I live in Edgbaston and will be travelling to some games next season home and away so would be up for car-sharing or whatever really.
will be going to home and away games as well the DOC lives 5 mins from me

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Guys, there is no such group as the Midlands Grecians/South Mids Grecians ... there is however a car of fans that travel together ...
Huge tactical error ;)

A car full of fans doesn't count for priority tickets..

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Count me in 1904. I'm moving just south of Bromsgrove soon (fingers crossed).
Blimey-'south of Bromsgrove' is out in the sticks.In fact I thought you fell off the edge of the earth if you go south from Bromsgrove.... (smiley winky thing)

Last edited:

The Doctor

Sticks are ten-a-penny here. It's a huge improvement on Brum and Dudley. Not far from Hagley either. We're hoping to organise a drink somewhere soon if you're interested.