• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Message to Both Boards.......

GrecianInWales

and i will thrown in my Sean Canham shirt for good measure :)
You’d probably get a decent price for that in a part of Western Australia

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
stretching the definition somewhat .....................
I didn't realise Camham was at Team Bath from 2005-08. Presumably he'd have been there when Tisdale left in 2006 to join us.

Bridgy 81

good idea or the Food Bank? Although I guess the idea is to raise money :)
There’s a bunch called Football Shirts FC.
You can donate any club football shirt to them then they try to sell them.
There are already a few City shirts on their website plus a Trust T-shirt!
They also organize events to raise further funds for the charities they support (currently Cancer Research UK and Bobby Moore Fund).
If their name rings a bell they were the people who organized the annual run/walk in your team’s shirt a few times.
You sent them a photo to ‘prove’ you’d done it and a tenner, then your team got a point on the virtual league table.
Me and Mrs Bridgy did it twice when were allowed out around COVID time, along with plenty of other City supporters as it happened.
As both times City won the title and the organizers subsequently went to SJP to award us the trophy.
I’m sure they’d take Scottie’s shirt off your hands.

Bridgy 81

You’d probably get a decent price for that in a part of Western Australia
Is that because of Sean Canham’s time at Perth based Sorrento?
A few years ago my brother-in-law was in that part of Australia visiting my niece who was living thereat the time.
Somehow he knew Steve Neville was coaching at Sorrento.
So he contacted the club in advance and Nevs invited him along for an evening training session.
My brother-in-law would have been in his 50s then but had a great time strutting his stuff in his ECFC regalia under the gaze of probably rather nonplussed Steve Neville.

GrecianInWales

Is that because of Sean Canham’s time at Perth based Sorrento?
A few years ago my brother-in-law was in that part of Australia visiting my niece who was living thereat the time.
Somehow he knew Steve Neville was coaching at Sorrento.
So he contacted the club in advance and Nevs invited him along for an evening training session.
My brother-in-law would have been in his 50s then but had a great time strutting his stuff in his ECFC regalia under the gaze of probably rather nonplussed Steve Neville.
Plenty of City affiliations at Sorrento! Canham’s very well thought of there as he was a key part of a very successful period. Always nice to see one of our youth products going on to have some form of success, no matter where. He’s been in WA for a while now I think, so clearly likes the Perth lifestyle

Mid Devon Grecian

Chudley is there as a Trust-appointed Director and has a vote along with Harrison and Beer. Hart, Bawden and Rothwell are the other directors who have a vote.
This has been nagging me and the election faux pas brought it back to the front of my mind.

Chudley is not elected by anyone. He’s the Trust’s Finance Officer, who put him on the main club board and gave him a vote?

He has more power on the club board than the chairman of the Trust.

tom_ecfc

Plenty of City affiliations at Sorrento! Canham’s very well thought of there as he was a key part of a very successful period. Always nice to see one of our youth products going on to have some form of success, no matter where. He’s been in WA for a while now I think, so clearly likes the Perth lifestyle
Steve Neville
Trevor Morgan
Sean Canham

All have links to Sorrento, anyone else ecfc related?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Board of Directors:
Jeremy Tipper: Chief Executive Officer
Julian Tagg: Club President and Director of Football and External Affairs
Nick Hawker: Exeter City Supporters' Trust Chair
Clive Harrison: Director of Supporter Engagement
Andrew Rothwell: Director
Clive Bawden: Director
Jonathan Hart: Director
Julen Beer: Director
Steven Chudley: Director
Sue McQueenie: Associate Director
John Street: Company Secretary
just bringing this back as i feel Mr Tipper is equally culpable for the mess we are in along with messrs hawker and caldwell. apart from being instrumental in the process of using his recruiting 'skills' in bringing gary to the club, exactly what else has jeremy tipper done since his appointment many months ago

ExmouthMart

just bringing this back as i feel Mr Tipper is equally culpable for the mess we are in along with messrs hawker and caldwell. apart from being instrumental in the process of using his recruiting 'skills' in bringing gary to the club, exactly what else has jeremy tipper done since his appointment many months ago
He’s got himself a small flat in Topsham, travelling expenses from Kent and boosted his LinkedIn profile along with all the other Captains of industry we have on our Club Board.

i8cornwall

He’s got himself a small flat in Topsham, travelling expenses from Kent and boosted his LinkedIn profile along with all the other Captains of industry we have on our Club Board.
Heard he makes a great cup of tea during meetings though!