• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Message for Plymouth Argyle Fans

felix

No. You watched the thread develop but didn't feel confident enough to post anything. You win the match and then felt this sudden burst of retrospective bravery and came here to gloat. Is all this getting involved once the main feature has passed anything to do with an anal fixation? Just interested.

Graiser's exempt, he has been posting his inane drivel throughout.
No. I'll explain what it is. It's the kid in the playground who is deluded and thinks he is going to win the fight with the hard kid. He is stupid and hasn't a chance but he tells everyone that he is going to win. The other kids who know better keep quiet cos they know what's going to happen. What a surprise, deluded kid got battered and has made himself look a right pr**k. His only recourse is to complain that the others didn't tell him what a tw*t he was when he was mouthing off.

Guess which kid you are Turdz?

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
The deluded kid is right! The other kids did have a duty to inform the kid that he would get beaten, the silent kids are w*nkers.

felix

The deluded kid is right! The other kids did have a duty to inform the kid that he would get beaten, the silent kids are w*nkers.
There, there. Deluded kid has learned a proper lesson the right way. No way he will mouth off again, actually you probably will! Anyway preparing for league-2 highlights with another beer. Are you going to watch them?

STURTZ

No, in your story the "deluded kid" has a big pair of balls and decides to take on the "hard kid", the fact that the silent w*nkers have not warned him of the dangers doesn't cause him to cease taking on seemingly unsurmountable challenges, it just teaches him not to surround himself with foppish wimps that are hiding behind bushes whilst he is taking his beating.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

I like this deluded kid.

STURTZ

Me too, the deluded kid rules!

general zod

drake

I quite like this one too [video=youtube;bCKEsymADFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCKEsymADFI[/video]

drake

And this one [video]http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/10765048/plymouth-3-0-exeter[/video]

felix

Me too, the deluded kid rules!
It's official: City fans are deluded!

On a more sensible note. I don't think you will make automatic ( think Donny, us and Pompey/Luton) but I do think you'll get play-offs with Carlisle, Wycombe and Pompey/Luton with Mansfield as the main danger.

I have seen a number of your recent matches and see no reason why you cannot continue with your excellent results. Yesterday was not a disaster for you, you were not bad we were just very good, boosted by 4 new signings, Carey regaining form and Sawyer having a blinder.

From what I've seen I would play Macalinden ahead of Reuben.

Personally would love a Pompey/City play off final, I might even go.

Just to restore status quo, I hope you go up so we can guarantee 6 points next season....ho, ho, ho.