• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

Grecian68

We live in hope
It’s the hope that kills us

jimbo-gould

We've ended our relationship with the Terrace Store. No idea why, as they have supplied some very decent stuff and the retro shirts were top notch. They provided an excellent infill for products that the Club don't/won't sell.

Poor decision in my mind. :(
Big shame IMO. They always had a great range of stuff, both retro looking and modern too. Hope the club has plans in place to provide as many options.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Big shame IMO. They always had a great range of stuff, both retro looking and modern too. Hope the club has plans in place to provide as many options.
I've written to the Trust sharing my concerns, it'll be interesting to hear their response.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've written to the Trust sharing my concerns, it'll be interesting to hear their response.
Shirley this is a Club matter, and one hopes that the decision was taken for a sound commercial reason ? :unsure:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I assume we weren't making much money from the deal - as we were the first club to sign up maybe we had enhanced terms and if that deal ended we were offered less?

Maybe we're not just bringing it back 'in house'. The Terrace has had a good run and is a bit of a monopoly in this area. Are there other companies out there setting themselves up as a competitor that are offering a better deal financially?

i8cornwall

We use to deal with the terrace lads when they did the RL merch.

They did use to take a slice of what ever was sold, for us it wasn't an issue as any extra funds was great but I'd imagine for city as a business it might have become a better option to do it in house.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is the response I got from a trustee

As it stands we are currently out of contract with The Terrace and further discussions regarding a new contract are planned, that’s not to say it will definitely be renewed. Both the Shop Manager and CCO are working hard to increase the variety and quality of merchandise available and we hope you see an improvement shortly. I will raise your comments at our Supporter Experience Committee meeting next week and continue to monitor the situation.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hants, did you also say to said Trustee: by the way, have a look at this thread...

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hants, did you also say to said Trustee: by the way, have a look at this thread...
You make a fair point. At the same time, the club's failings in this regard are so obvious you'd like to think that anyone who knows their stuff won't need to study this thread to understand what's required to turn things around. Indeed, if they do I'd be concerned that they might not be the right person for the job!

Broke my ECFC mug this morning :( ... no mugs available on club stoke :( :(
I know accessories might not bring in mega-£££ for the club, but it would be nice to have a bit of a selection. including MUGS.