• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mental Health Discussion Thread - It's GOOD To Talk.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do find that Lego maybe is looking for answers to what has gone on in the past 12 months on here and we can't give them to him, He has been very open about is mental health issues he has and TBH those plus a pandemic can't be good for you, All our worlds have been turned upside down but for those who has mental health problems it ust have magnifyied it 10 times over at least!, Even those that do not have any have struggled this past year, I know i have, Many times I've had "Moments" Some of what Lego has said I've disagreed with and called him up on it and he has got ratty but i guess its all to do with his condition, Whether he's been banned from the SC or having a self imposed exile to reflect on what he's said or even getting help the help he needs, As long as he's ok I'm sure he'll be back and firing off emails to his daughter's school! (y) :)

i8cornwall

I've no idea what has gone on and to be honest I don't spent much time on here now but if Lego has been banned then that is sad to see but sure who ever did it has a reason and hopefully it's only temporary.

I don't no Lego personally but from reading here can see we probably have the same openness about our own battles with mental health, though his sounds more complex then my own.