• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MDT Harrogate Town V Exeter City F.C.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was disappointed that Dawson didnt stop that penalty. He guessed correctly and made it all the way to the ball, yet it got past him? I think he'll be disappointed.
Seriously Pete, there are times when you really do ask for dogs abuse. This is one of them.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Felt a tad sorry for the interviewer Matt clearly not wanting to discuss Rory McCardle so thank gawd he didnt mention Lewis Page as well :) For anyone at the game out of interest how did our two former players do?
Rory McCardle played exactly as you'd expect from watching him last season. A decent physical presence and a solid blocked of the ball but a little slow and not great in possession. It may have been more luck than good planning but I feel our centre-half options this season are an improvement.

denzel

A shame we didn't get the last minute winner, would have been deserved.
We seem to be doing alright, we have played three of the top six with the leaders to come next week.
I don't think we will miss Page or McArdle.

I wonder if that deluded Bradford fan took notice of Key scoring yesterday?

Langer

Poor refereeing,Good stop from Dawson,Browns control of the ball at feet is excellent.

Grecian2K

No attendance figures anywhere that I can find. So non league!
Match report on their official site gives total attendance as 1,883 (So non league! 😂)
Doesn't say how many of them were away fans though.

iscalad

Well, there's no guarantee that it's a he, but whoever the reporter is they are going to lose their mind if Jake Caprice ever scores a goal. View attachment 6887
Cue massive celebrations on Saturday.:)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Match report on their official site gives total attendance as 1,883 (So non league! 😂)
Doesn't say how many of them were away fans though.
That wasn't there last night. Maybe they're slow counters.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
YouTube

Oldsmobile-88

The team showed great mettle in the 2nd half.Harrogate had a large amount of possession from HT to around the 70th minute,The Grecians ran their socks off covering for the man down.MJ especially,a real captains innings from him.
Good substitutes from MT at the right time.Brown & Nombe combined really well in the last 20.

I was a tad disappointed at FT,would have gladly taken a point on the hour mark,but once the equaliser went in,felt with the momentum,could have snatched a winner.

10 hours stress free driving was a bonus too 😁

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A shame we didn't get the last minute winner, would have been deserved.
We seem to be doing alright, we have played three of the top six with the leaders to come next week.
I don't think we will miss Page or McArdle.

I wonder if that deluded Bradford fan took notice of Key scoring yesterday?
Why was he deluded? All he said was that Josh Key didn't look particularly impressive against Bradford which was a fair comment. Until the last couple of league games where he has been excellent, he had been struggling to re-capture the form of last season. Just hope we are able to hold onto him until the end of the transfer window.