• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Match Off

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was very cold & with a deep frost last night..There is cloud cover now,so no chance of the sun thawing out the pitch..A decision had to be made,to stop Swindon supporters have a fruitless trip..

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I couldnt go today so i must be the only City Fan ok with it being re-arranged! :$

Red the Paper

Banned
It was very cold & with a deep frost last night..There is cloud cover now,so no chance of the sun thawing out the pitch..A decision had to be made,to stop Swindon supporters have a fruitless trip..
Well done to the Club for reporting early. [y]

Thankful the next time we play Swindon, Charlie Austin will have been transferred away.

mammooman

Real real shame. Was looking forward to this one, my first home match since Charlton.

Will now have to endure the family this afternoon, fun.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gutted, but can't be helped. Another game i can't make now due to working nights :(

PeteUSA

Thankful the next time we play Swindon, Charlie Austin will have been transferred away.
.....as well as our entire midfield if what I'm reading on here is anything to go by!

FAN-TATIC

Well done to the Club for reporting early. [y]

Be careful what you wish for! Ryan, Liam and JD may have been transferred away too.;)

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

.....as well as our entire midfield if what I'm reading on here is anything to go by!
Great minds think alike hey Pete!

Pete Martin (CTID)

More lost income for the club too. A weekday evening will not produce anywhere near the same gate as Boxing Day would have.

I understand it though, it went as low as minus 15 overnight! Crazy bloody weather!

Very gutted too for all the brilliant volunteers who fought so hard to try to get it on.

PeteUSA

Be careful what you wish for! Ryan, Liam and JD may have been transferred away too.;)
Great minds think alike is it? ;)