• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Marcus Stewart

3X3T3R C1TY

He has had his talent for us and is slowly losing it, but Tis really needs to have a fighter up there and Logie is the best choice so why start scoring goals when were losing 1-0 or 2-0 when we can go infront with a comfortable start,

with the games slowly disappearing its time for a change

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yawn...you need a new record.

dommers

needs to have a fighter up there and Logie is the best choice
I never thought I see the words fighter and Logie in the same sentence! Corr may be but Logie certainly not.

heathy1

Logan has been a fighter at City since word go!, fighting for his place,fighting with his own confidence problems, fighting to show he has got it, fighting to show us that he has got those crucial goals in him and today he has done it again when we needed it most, and more hugely for himself

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very good Heathy.

Not sure what to say about Marcus. I think trying to evaluate what he gives to the side is way too complicated for me.

Thinking back to the first goal against Leeds, how many other players would have looked two or three times to squeeze a through ball into the box, then opted for a decidely un-interesting square ball to an overlapping Tully(?) to cross for Harley's header?

Some of Marcus's work is very subtle indeed. I can see what we *would* gain by replacing him with somebody who'll run and run and try to drive the side on by doing simple, positive things purposefully, but would we lose more in terms of the little clever things that I suspect Marcus gives us?

I, for one, don't know.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I, for one, don't know.
Thats why we pay Tisdale innit.
Simples.

iscalad

Thats why we pay Tisdale innit.
Simples.
And he plays him when available. Tells us something, don't you think?

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
And he plays him when available.
I'm never sure when Marcus has a knock/niggle or when he's just left out.

My guess is that he's not the first name on the teamsheet if available at the moment is he?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
i personally think that Stewart for the last part of the season should be used as a sub to bring on coz hes quality when hes on it but to old to start i think