• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

March of the Day - On the beg again for The Darby Rimmer MND Foundation

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi All,

I am back, begging again.

After the Miles for Marcues in September, I foolishly agreed to join another walk in March. March of the Day, organised by Redwood Events. Details below:

This is the team page for the March of the Day event in plan for March 22-24, 2024 raising money for the Darby Rimmer MND Foundation. The event has been set up by Stephen Darby and Marcus Stewart, both ex-pro footballers who have been diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease.

The event is a 175 mile continuous walk around 19 football grounds and the core team taking on this event will be made up of 13 former footballers, friends and family of Stephen and Marcus plus a number of others whose lives have been impacted by MND.

For more details on the event, see the link below

https://www.redwoodevents.co.uk/march-of-the-day/

There are just under 800 walkers involved, which include 68 ex pro footballers, also ex Rugby League and Leeds Rhinos player Rob Burrow is joining from Bradford to Leeds.

My lad, Keiron and I are joining from Windle Island (St Helens) and making the walk to Anfield, just over 9 miles.

If any exewebbers could spare some money to sponsor us, please do. Any amount is gratefully received.

MND isn't incurable it is just underfunded

Thank you for reading and supporting.

UTC!!!